ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaamn that's greezy smh. Hope that kid gets his refund somehow
Good thing he didn't take the $1000 in-store credit 
laugh.gif

Just wore my 350 V2s this weekend on my day off. They feel awesome and the comfort makes the first 350 feel like a pair of TOMS. I was going to sleep on the next pair but I feel like these are my new Jordans. I've got to collect as many color ways as I can. Now I've got five Yeezys for work week.

that's gonna look like a STEAL of a price within a few months

-And already looks like a steal to the people whose salt overtook them and they copped for $1500 when they missed out right after the drop.

Mark my words, the time these 750s will REALLY jump up in price will be when the 750 V2s are formally announced. Can't imagine how much the OG 750s will be at that point.

750s will eventually hit a cap like Y2's. havent really kept up with those in a while, but have they stayed consistently at the 3k-5k range from plats to solars to red octs? with adidas yeezys being more abundant than nike yeezys, id imagine the adidas yeezys will soon hit that cap where basically the only buyers are rich people that wipe their buttcrack with $100 bills or celebrities or just true collectors. 

if your feet are that wide and 8 will probably fit width wise, but might be a little long

can i get help on shipping yeezy 750s? so i'm trying to ship these double boxed with the box that was given when they were sent to me by adidas. am i allowed to use the priority mail box with the large flat rate box option?

can i get help on shipping yeezy 750s? so i'm trying to ship these double boxed with the box that was given when they were sent to me by adidas. am i allowed to use the priority mail box with the large flat rate box option?
don't pick flat rate

pick large Package

Pick Priority 

and go by weight n zip code

usually comes out cheaper

Maybe try FedEx? They usually have like $5 off coupon shipping through FedEx ground and they tend to be cheaper sometimes. Like I had to ship back brake discs which were pretty heavy and it was $30-35 less than UPS and USPS

A pair of 750's is never going to fit in any of the USA Flat Rate Boxes. They are kind of heavy for shoes, and if you double box them in a large box, and say you were shipping across the country, you could end up with a pretty large tab. Go somewhere like PakMail or the UPS store and try to find a box that is just a little bit bigger than the dimensions of the shoe box, or, at the very least, cut the seams of the giant Adidas outer box and fold the sides down for a smaller profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom