ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reroute cost money. They don't want to lose out anymore than they have to.
NOT IF IM A UPS CHOICE MEMBER.. I DO IT ON MY END FOR FREE NO COST TO ANYONE

get UPS my choice?
YES I DO AND I CANT REROUTE IT TO THE PICK UP LOCATION BC STOCKX BLOCKED IT OUT

Im confused, is it sign and deliever or drop off.
THATS THE THING.. THERE IS NO SIG NEEDED.. JUST DROP OFF.. WHICH IS BACKWARDS IF THEYRE AIMING FOR SOME KIND OF SAFETY

Seems like a good offer compared to most lately, going to pick up a pair today for $750 locally.

Thats what im thinking. He also has worn TDs i was considering tradinfg the chocs + $350 for but i think im just gonna take the cash.

Was planning on holding onto them or trading for v1 350 but cash is king in an over market value

Heck no I'm at work so I wasn't even paying attention to it. I'm just saving the images and posting it but I see now. Good looking out

Legit? Getting these for a steal and needed a quick response.
I literally watched every legit check vid out there....I know that the fakes have fixed the stripe and everything but yeah the back tab looks too wide, should be a bit thinner. Also any sticker inside? 

Last edited:
I literally watched every legit check vid out there....I know that the fakes have fixed the stripe and everything but yeah the back tab looks too wide, should be a bit thinner. Also any sticker inside? 

I'd have to agree with the back tab being wide but could be angle you took pic

I rarely get my shoes dirty so I don't bother with suede protector. I don't trust the long term affects of those products.

If you ask most people in this thread how to protect them they will probably say by keeping them in the box and never wearing them other than on the carpet for IG props lol.

I don't plan on getting them dirty, it is just that it somehow always rains here, and if not it's still wet. Scared of ruining them [emoji]128557[/emoji]

So, has anyone heard speculation of a drop next weekend, Nov 5th? IF Adidas was actually close to being ready to release those (maybe there was some validity to the original rumors for this weekend), from a competition standpoint maybe it made more sense to push it back a week? There is a fairly hyped Jordan release on the 5th, so maybe Adidas wanted to just hold off a week and crush Nike/Jordan on the publicity front. The pic we saw earlier that appeared to be from a stock room might indicate they are close to being released. Just a theory, anyway.

Last edited:

Welp

Cv3BMEzWIAAUeWV.jpg:large

are they callin chickenwop a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom