ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any good PB replacement laces? I was trying to clean mine. And now the laces look different. Idk if it was a bad mix between the crep protect spray and the soap I used to clean them or what. But I can't find a solid match. All the big sites seems either to small or not the right ratio of black and grey. Any help would be appreciated.

I mean everyone else already said it si I won't. Also, I'm stating from the seller point of view, usually I mark up my price to allow that 10% to not really matter that way if someone wants a paypal deal. You are right to a degree,some shoes will sell eventually but money is worth more today than tomorrow

Laces aren't exact. I was hoping for a picture with them in shoes or something like that. Thanks for response though.

I don't know how many times in this thread I say Yeezy Mafia has as much info as us and nobody ever listens. :lol:

I don't know how many times in this thread I say Yeezy Mafia has as much info as us and nobody ever listens.
laugh.gif
Exactly. We will know if a release is delayed if Adidas doesnt tweet
roll.gif

short answer is, you're guess is probably as good as anyone else's

They're releasing black/white v2s as a consolation prize for this triple color release. Their marketing strategy entering this was flawed by almost releasing the GR first, they would have preemptively satiated a lot of buyers by already supplying them with a pair. Now, with how limited each colorway will be singularly... even people who manage to get 2, will still feel as though they lost on that third color, and create even more want for what would have been a pretty smooth and broad release of the black/white.

This is just creating more demand for a pair that has been quintupled in production in hopes of retaining the ratio of demand the others collected as well... Might be a move to counter the CG 750 resale prices and overall negligence we have towards high after-market prices. 

Tans were probably the easiest yeezy drop to date and they were on a Tuesday, hope it is the same case this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom