ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things :

1. Anyone pick up a pair of military boots from Yeezy Season 3
2. Anyone pick up anything from the Calabassas collection

I really like the boots but not enough to pay $645. AND as for the Calabassas collection it's terrible.

Wait when did the calabassas stuff drop?

Last edited:
Yeah that calabasas stuff definately is fake. The real calabasas items are part of season 4 & the sweats were only given to friends & family who were invited to the season 4 showroom.

Tired buying the sweats off someone & he told me the highest offer on them was 2.5k smh.
View media item 2222297

Wow 8 months huh. That's a long time. Thanks for the input.

Just wanted to know how the experience was and see if there were any goods or bads.

I got a quote and I will be shipping out a pair on Monday. So they send you a check once the shoes are sold?
Yeah once the shoes are sold they send you a check. It's a pretty simple way to sell shoes, however it takes a long time. IMO Goat > FC

Should I sell my MR's on grailed for $600? Need opinions please and thank you NT

GALLERY]

Need your opinion please.

Anyone got the Yeezy 750 Grey and Choco in the same size? Is the box exacly the same size??

Yeah I some how was emailed the link but never opened it. Not familiar with the line so that's why I was asking if anyone copped. Didn't know it's part of season 4.

Wondering how a few of us in here were sent the fraudulent link?

Anyone got the Yeezy 750 Grey and Choco in the same size? Is the box executie the same size??
Thanks, I have the choco in US9.5 and want to get the Grey in us9.5 also. So the box are the same? smile.gif

Does it matter?

I have 750s in size 11-13 and all the boxes are the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom