ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was actually pretty smooth.. even tho i didnt cook on a pair... windows were loading fairly well, just couldnt access my paypal soon enough.. smh

lol... i guess cause i wasnt trying at 3pm,

first attempt was when somone here confirmed they copped.

Got hit with an oos after going through all of the paypal process. Blue balled to the max. Oh well on to the next one.

Got all the way through to the confirmation page and got charged, but no confirmation email. We'll see if it works out.

Tonight is the culmination of all the Karma from: COPPED 32 Pairs DM Offers

he world is officially going straight to #ELL

Now The Apocalypse begins,, greed runs through the united states

Tonight is the culmination of all the Karma from: COPPED 32 Pairs DM Offers

he world is officially going straight to #ELL

Now The Apocalypse begins,, greed runs through the united states
What? Both sides would "cop all the pairs" and sell them to the rest- one side would call it a favor and the other would call it business

Somehow carted a 10, got order confirmation on shiekh page and paypal email but no email confirmation -- same for anyone else? 

Don't know how anyone on earth can think those shoes look good. If they weren't made by Kanye, there would be no demand.

Don't know how anyone on earth can think those shoes look good. If they weren't made by Kanye, there would be no demand.
i like the sneaker just not a fan of rocking them unzipped. IMO they look a lot better zipped with some stacked denim.

Last edited:

They look awesome in person. I wasn't sold on the 750 until I saw it IRL.
I agree....they are much better in person.  Also, they have to be worn right.  A friend of mine said they were ugly af initially but when they saw them in person they liked them better.

i think they look nice on you hipstermike.  personally, I love these chocos.  I hope the resale keeps dropping so I can cop another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom