ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how you guys would rank the CW's dropping.  For me it's red, copper, green.  Hoping the red is more like a pink as opposed to a deep red.

Just wondering how you guys would rank the CW's dropping.  For me it's red, copper, green.  Hoping the red is more like a pink as opposed to a deep red.
The red looks like an infrared.

I'd like all 3, but probably won't go out of my way to get them.

23rd is confirmed for all three sneakers.

Def believe it now coming from you.

:lol:

My bday is the 20th, if its true then hopefully I get some luck going my way. Really want the copper or green's.

Question is, with 3 different colors coming out, will the people buying them to wear really try to get all 3 colors? Of course resellers will try to pile up, but will the wearers pay resell for each? Its such a minimal difference as opposed to say the Human Race pack with each shoe overall being a different color whereas these are just the stripe.

Hopefully resale doesnt go crazy cause of this.

Def believe it now coming from you.

laugh.gif

My bday is the 20th, if its true then hopefully I get some luck going my way. Really want the copper or green's.

Question is, with 3 different colors coming out, will the people buying them to wear really try to get all 3 colors? Of course resellers will try to pile up, but will the wearers pay resell for each? Its such a minimal difference as opposed to say the Human Race pack with each shoe overall being a different color whereas these are just the stripe.

haha my source is from my adidas rep so believe what you want

If I can't cop the 23rd release for retail I am gonna pass and wait till black/white. Those I will maybe pay resell if it's not too high up there. Gotta save some money fam

If I can't cop the 23rd release for retail I am gonna pass and wait till black/white. Those I will maybe pay resell if it's not too high up there. Gotta save some money fam
Agreed the black/white seems to be where it's at.

I wouldn't mind a copper or olive

BY1605 BLACK COPPER BLACK

BY9611 BLACK GREEN BLACK

BY9612 BLACK RED BLACK

ARE THE ONES DROPPING 11/23/16. SIZES 4-17 ARE AVAILABLE BUT NO SIZE 15 FOR SOME ODD REASON.

Definitely agree but gonna buy anyways. The v1's had such a cool look with the iconic yeezy pattern, these just strip away that away. Would've preferred they keep the beluga pattern and make the colors more subtle. 
Those purple / black photoshops are sooooo nice. 

NYC people, was it even possible to buy the beluga's in store at the Adidas store in NYC?

Or did you HAVE to get it through Confirmed, then pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom