ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/9
3 champs
3 ftl
3 fa
waaaaaaaaaassss

congrats man!

You are God.
wink.gif

Dudes be complaining that they have to drive to different locations to pick up there Yeezys... That's a problem I'd love to have. Still have never got anything through confirmed or through a 6 minute head start. Blows my mind how some of you constantly hit.

Only chance i had was FA with a 6M head start .. waitlisted for the coppers and greens smh .. and people going 3/3 lol so salty right now

Dudes be complaining that they have to drive to different locations to pick up there Yeezys... That's a problem I'd love to have. Still have never got anything through confirmed or through a 6 minute head start. Blows my mind how some of you constantly hit.
yea i dont get it either. i must have some bad *** luck on raffle systems

Anyone in NYC who hit and wants to do a color swap or size swap within .5 PM me so we can swap before the holiday -- preferably in tomorrow.

I have an 8.5 in red and I'm based in the financial district.

Only heard of one person coming off of waitlist for chocolates .... he had 6min head start (in NYC). I was waitlisted for blacktoes (6 min) head start never came off ... but with an 8/8.5 size not expecting folks to pass

That was me was waitlisted for 750 with 6 min and was able to hit ..

im not cut out for app/raffle life. I'll just cop off one of those brokebois that cant hold a $200 charge on their cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom