ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've done everything for years except bots and atcs

i'm botting next time best believe, this isn't a normal release because of basement dwelling ****boys who don't even like the shoes. go get a career,  ya wastes. makin' me do some bot ****, damn lmao

I used rsvpsnipers for this one and came up empty, and that's after rsvpkingz struck out big time on the chocolates.. your chances still suck even with a bot :lol:

even with a bot, you still gotta know what to do. just ask bigskeddy dude bought an expensive bot thinking it was automatic yeezy and came up empty for the longest time 

My chase sapphire preferred has never given me any problems. I've even accidentally used overseas billing addresses before and the orders go through :lol:

Can anyone who has them in hand comment on sizing? I have heard TTS and .5 up. I am a 9 in nmds, ordered a 9 in these, so not sure what to think.

I went Size 12 and they fit perfect for me. I'm an 11 TTS, 11PB 350's, 11.5 AJ1's, 11.5 UB's. 11.5 would have probably been slightly snug. I'm Wide feet gang tho

Never paid for a bot or atc service. Its all luck and research and being at the right place and right time. but its really all about luck lol.

I went Size 12 and they fit perfect for me. I'm an 11 TTS, 11PB 350's, 11.5 AJ1's, 11.5 UB's. 11.5 would have probably been slightly snug. I'm Wide feet gang tho

I wear size 41,3 in nmd pk with room in the toebox. Had to size up ( 42,6 ) in beluga and black copper. And i dont have wide feet

I'm not pissed about paying resale because I can afford it. I'm more pissed about not being able to even get to the fckn product page not once!

Anyone heard from GOAT yet? I know the chances are low but I spent like an hour trying to get as many tickets as possible and spread umm around lol 

Can't believe how fast aftermarket prices are dropping on these. I'm seeing pairs going for as low as $550 for coppers. Where do y'all think these will bottom out? 

Can't believe how fast aftermarket prices are dropping on these. I'm seeing pairs going for as low as $550 for coppers. Where do y'all think these will bottom out? 
What did you expect? They dropped 3 versions at the same time with the only difference being a different colored stripe. 

Last edited:

no less that 450 imo, depending on the color tho red being the most hype follow by green then copper.

Even they drop as hell to $500. Its still 100% profit (or 80% after fees).

I will rock mine but still thinking might let some color going for sale depends on how it looks in hand.

Anyway this time I'm very lucky got more pair than I expect.

Last edited:

What did you expect? They dropped 3 versions at the same time with the only difference being a different colored stripe. 
Well for starters it's not like there's 10,000 pairs of each color and there definitely is a demand. 2nd I thought people would like these more than Beluga since they're more wearable on a daily basis color wise. 3rd they aren't really doing anything different from what they were doing with V1s quantity wise so I'm starting to think people just don't like the V2 model as much. 

Was on vacation so I had to skip this release and easily got a pair of the red (priciest of the three) for less than that. Seriously considering skipping the other two colorways on this one. LOVE the look of the reds from the pics you all have posted, so quite happy.

Not flexing when I say that at all, just saying these are going to be available for less when pairs are in hand, especially the copper and greens. Reds are the ones to hold onto/jump on now for this release.

Big ups to those in NYC that copped. Being in a big market we are always fighting wars over a small amount of pairs and it looks like Adidas finally recognized it (of course when I'm out of town lol).

Happy thanksgiving everyone, especially the members on this site that post links/PM info to good people. You all deserve to have the best of holidays. Lurkers, I wish you a big lump of coal in your stocking and that Santa Claus touches you inappropriately in your sleep. You deserve it, you selfish f****s. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom