ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats good nt fam...would anyone possibly have a pic of the bottom insole of a size 4 v2 beluga? Just copped for the wife and can't seem to find anything on smaller sizes....any help would be appreciated before I gift her these. 

That's triple OG "UNC"
thats a fact, complex posted it on their IG 
nthat.gif

If this helps anyone- just took delivery on Red V2's size 8 from needsupply ( packaging was A+)  and they fit the same exact way as my size 8 Belugas. I read a lot of comments suggesting sizing up from the Belugas...would NOT do that. Also recently unDS'ed my Beluga's and damn these things are the most comfortable shoe I've ever put on. I have a wide foot and wore these all day Sunday with no issues. 

Last edited:

If this helps anyone- just took delivery on Red V2's size 8 from needsupply ( packaging was A+)  and they fit the same exact way as my size 8 Belugas. I read a lot of comments suggesting sizing up from the Belugas...would NOT do that. Also recently unDS'ed my Beluga's and damn these things are the most comfortable shoe I've ever put on. I have a wide foot and wore these all day Sunday with no issues. 
Was your tracking info from Need Supply accurate?  Mine still only has the "origin scan" in Virginia.... I contacted them, and they said it is OK and it should be delivered by Friday, but I don't have the best luck. 

I posted yesterday that my order was delivered to me without ever getting a shipping email or my order status updating on ADC. Today, my card was actually refunded and there's no more charge from Adidas. Usually the charge goes away while it's being shipped out and gets re-added around the time its delivered but the opposite happened. This hasn't happened to me before, anyone ever go through this?

edit: My order status on ADC still hasn't changed from "Order confirmed - Waiting to be packed" either 

Hoping mine shows up tomorrow or something without notice :smh::smh:

for people that got .5 up from TTS, do you have heel slippage? I got my tts size 9 and they're pretty tight. Does taking the insole out feel the same as .5 up? I tried it on without the insole and it feels much better but I don't like wearing a shoe without insoles. I'm debating trying to swap for a 9.5 but I don't want to deal with a loose heel.

Where? all sneakershops are charging the same. Sole Supremacy, The Fix, Magpark etc etc all asking same prices across all colorways.
Look outside consignment boutiques with inflated prices to the actual open market. GOAT, StockX, eBay, Grailed, reds going for more on all those platforms. FB groups too.

Look outside consignment boutiques with inflated prices to the actual open market. GOAT, StockX, eBay, Grailed, reds going for more on all those platforms. FB groups too.

All the local sneaker groups charging same all around where i'm at. Personally I wouldn't pay more then what copper and green go for. People paying more for Reds are fools. When a consignment shop themselves ain't looking to make extra on a diff CW you know the masses are bugging.

for people that got .5 up from TTS, do you have heel slippage? I got my tts size 9 and they're pretty tight. Does taking the insole out feel the same as .5 up? I tried it on without the insole and it feels much better but I don't like wearing a shoe without insoles. I'm debating trying to swap for a 9.5 but I don't want to deal with a loose heel.

without insoles gives you the direct to boost feel for your feet tho

eventually you get used to the feeling. I take out the insoles for all my UBs :lol:

All the local sneaker groups charging same all around where i'm at. Personally I wouldn't pay more then what copper and green go for. People paying more for Reds are fools. When a consignment shop themselves ain't looking to make extra on a diff CW you know the masses are bugging.
Reds are going for more on the sneaker groups I see, and if you actually check goat or stockx or ebay you'll see that as well. It's not a huge difference, but reds consistently get higher prices.

Reds are the only thing selling at FC

some greens but they not taking them anymore

no one is buying coppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom