ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

YUP
pimp.gif
Footnation here we come 
smokin.gif

FAM can buyers be shady on Venmo. I have guy who wants to meet up and pay via Venmo.

That's a classic scam

He meets up gets the kicks then files a chargeback

Same can be done especially via PayPal without a chargeback but just a claim. He's only doing venmo so he doesn't expose his address

If V2 with the white streak are GR or Semi GR as has been mentioned, I wonder if that's going to majorly hurt the resale of V2 Greens and Coppers even further.  

V2 Red resell will likely be fine since that's the showy, hyped colorway of the three, but I could see a scenario where people who missed out this past release opt for the white colorway for retail and end their black V2 shopping there.  

I am interested in pulling the trigger on a pair of greens and coppers, but debating whether to do it next week or just hold out for the white release (whenever that comes). 

Seller came through with $470 for Coppers. Pulled the trigger. Damn, wallet is hurting this past few weeks :lol: :smh:

View media item 2246107Cooking doesn't stop. Won yet another pair...this time the RED V2...belated release but yes Villa looking out for the Nerd. [emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji]

Spoke too soon. This might be a green [emoji]128542[/emoji] AGAIN. My wife entered for a copper [emoji]128524[/emoji] i need her to check those emails ASAP.

Seller came through with $470 for Coppers. Pulled the trigger. Damn, wallet is hurting this past few weeks :lol: :smh:
where in NY did you find prices like that?

I don't live in NY anymore but I found this new eBay seller who only had a screen cap of his email confirmation. His original eBay BIN was $500 + shipping. Hit him up and we agreed on $470 through PP invoice.

Last edited:
Was really looking to pull on coppers but now im hearing from multiple homies that the black/white id dropping on the 17th.

Has anyone heard that yet?

I'm considering just waiting it out to see how retail on those pan out

Was a practicer of Retail or Bust for years since the days of Nike SB, but something about taking the L on this release really hurt. Copped olives at resell :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom