ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude at Culver City champs had me hand him my phone while he put the numbers in my phone where I couldn't see lol. Petty
petty is calling someone petty for doing their job. Don't give said employee your phone and demand the store manager to write for you on a piece of paper, problem solved.

petty is calling someone petty for doing their job. Don't give said employee your phone and demand the store manager to write for you on a piece of paper, problem solved.

Damn so you stupid petty for coming at someone that called someone else petty "for doing their job". The hell use was that comment anyway? Quit reading into things, petty is not that serious of a word.
whats the zip 90230?
Yes that's the zip.

Last edited:
Team manual never cop more than 2 pairs, 1 is already hard enough. However says otherwise it's lying.

Lol okay I guess I'm just lying. Iono man. All in all I've manualled a **** ton of pairs. You just gotta be on your A game.

Anyone got the shiekh codes for NorCal/Bay Are and would want to bless the kid! Haven't had a chance to mob around because of work.

need help guys, my champs status change to platinium and now i have 0 money now, and no 2 min from be a platinum?? what to do? any help please??

need help guys, my champs status change to platinium and now i have 0 money now, and no 2 min from be a platinum?? what to do? any help please??
the progress bar usually resets when you hit 300

did you sign up for the raffle thing prior to hitting platinum? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom