ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just fyi. i probably used a similar method for the 3d runners and still got the L.

Only? That's a lot.
Yeah it is he said its the most pairs they ever got he said last time they got 20
My buddy said his Hoh (Town East Mall in Dallas) got 88 pairs. Which was a lot more than he's used to seeing, too. I forget what they were getting at Baybrook Mall in Houston where I met him originally got.

San Diego needs more Yeezy's doe. Essentially 1 store ain't cutting it. I know some boutiques are getting them, but ... they're sharing with the rest of the company, too. 

Last edited:
After striking out on all the other yeezy releases I won't even try anymore I lost hope lol I haven't copped a yeezy since PB 350 2.0

yo my boy got a passport from a different country cause he a international student and lost his ny ID it should be good right? i mean a passport is more legit then a drivers ID.

yo my boy got a passport from a different country cause he a international student and lost his ny ID it should be good right? i mean a passport is more legit then a drivers ID.
Yeah. Friend of mine used her passport not long ago cause she got her wallet stolen the day before a release. No problems at all. 

Seen a loser mix matching the colors
mean.gif
that happened the week the Black friday colors released.

that happened the week the Black friday colors released.

Thread moves too fast for me to notice but this was an overly grown *** man. They look clean on feet tho. Read that these next ones will have more quantity. Resell getting lower and lower so I would'nt mind paying 400 if it gets to that

If I go get something to eat and I swing by, I'll post it and "@" you. If not, maybe if the morning hopefully if I can breakaway from work. Don't select a size 10 though ... j/k

10.5 we good fam, no cannibalizing each other's chances! :lol:

Appreciate it tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom