ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering I'm a size 7.5 in women's should I try to get a 6 or 7 , it'll be my first yeezy if I win them.
(Can't do the adidas app cause I'll be working between those hours and out of zone)

Just wondering I'm a size 7.5 in women's should I try to get a 6 or 7 , it'll be my first yeezy if I win them.
(Can't do the adidas app cause I'll be working between those hours and out of zone)

I'm a womens 9.5, and I purchased a mens 8.5 in the core red v2s because they were said to have fit very snug. Not sure how the sizing is on this particular colorway (its always changing), but if its like the last release, then I'd suggest a 6.5 if you can. If not, a 6 shouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
What matters now if your in the 1k-5k spending ranks lol
I had 10k on FA and didn't win anything on one phone. Had $300 on another and won all 3 BF. I think it's random but shows loyalty to a specific store. The stores I picked I dont frequent on the 10k phone, but I spent all 300 at that one store I won at. 

At this point, I don't know how you win 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I would normally say 2 sizes down for the "right fit" for V1s and 750s, but these V2 are hella tight.

I wear a 8.5 in wms shoes, 6.5 in V1, 7 or 7.5 V2 350s

Get a 6 for snug fit that will "break in" later or the 6.5 will feel good at 1st but might loosen up to a big fit later with more wears. So depends on how you like your fit. Either those should work tho. The material "gives"

Last edited:
im in the same boat as you. going to vegas for the weekend. only hope is to get this damn shiekh code

So that's 3 NTers in Vegas for the weekend. My flight from NYC stops in North Carolina, so the apps won't work for me tomorrow.

DTLA Shiekh isn't getting these. Scroll back a few pages to see which Shiekh's are getting them.

DTLA Shiekh (on Broadway) is getting them but they aren't doing the online raffle code. They're doing in-store raffle tickets. I just got mine an hour ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom