ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitlisted on my phone in nyc but my boy came through again, hit on all three ftl fta and champs, getting him another heart attack hero from Cristina's deli and beers.
#salute on pickup....what was your headstart like (trying to figure out who gets waitlisted).

Paying cash at the adidas store for the pair I won through the Confirmed app. So no conflict of interest w/ using a CC twice on the adidas site tomorrow.
oh nice, good luck on your 2nd pair! I'm hoping to get a pair, this colorway is too clean. I'll probably try to trade my coppers if I strike out.

Late to the party but I hit on the Champs app for 3rd st. Santa Monica. Gonn go there super early cus i heard that Champs is shady... not gonn risk getting anything pulled on me.

Keeping mines, love the colorway... Even if resale was for more I enjoy wearing more then a few extra bucks in my pocket

Last edited:

oh nice, good luck on your 2nd pair! I'm hoping to get a pair, this colorway is too clean. I'll probably try to trade my coppers if I strike out.
Thanks. And yeah definitely a clean colorway, which is why I'd like to double up, rather than having to pay resell on the 2nd pair.  Good luck tomorrow morning bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom