ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea iirc when i clicked the link it just led me to my cart with the shoes in it, and then i clicked checkout and it had me log in. then i just checked out

Nice. I finally had it pop up. Damn I was getting nervous there. Paid, got an order number and the charge is showing up on my card. Think I'm good to go!!!! Man I cant believe it, taking Ls all year and I finally hit!!! I'm so ******* excited can't wait to put these on!! I gotta go get a lottery ticket. Got my first snow day as a teacher and found out I won shiekh raffle yesterday. Now it's confirmed Hope you all eat too!!

i dont even care about getting a pear at this point, just wanna get passed the ******* splash for a yeezy drop
Just seeing the product page on ADC is now considered a W to some. Just as rare as scoring the shoe itself. 
roll.gif

Woooooo Team Manual got through!!! I believe I saw a FSR on the site when I checked out still. Keep waiting and be patient!

I had Safari and Chrome open with one browser each.

Good luck NT fam!

just got my confirm emai. i can sit back and relax now. dont even care to go for more pairs. too stressful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom