ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas Soho told people on the line for pick up that anyone under 16 years old couldn't pick up their pair, because of the terms and conditions of the app. They also said anyone that is either 16 or 17 years old, needed their guardian there to pick up their sneakers.

All of the kids got off the line pissed.

Last edited:
I'm so washed on ADC, footsites came through though 
nthat.gif

Adidas Soho told people on the line for pick up that anyone under 16 years old couldn't pick up their pair, because of the terms and conditions of the app. They also said anyone that is either 16 or 17 years old, needed their guardian there to pick up their sneakers.

All of the kids got off the line pissed.

Lmao I saw that. Crazy

Happened to me today. Try to log off and log back on. If that doesn't work, restart your phone, then try to log back in.

Man I appreciate it but this ish ain't working. Don't know what happened. App kicked me out then tried to log back in and now nothing. Doesn't make any sense

My girl actually hit on Adidas manually as well. She says she ordered 2 pears but only got email confirmation for 1 as of now. Regardless, she's hyped she actually caught a W herself for once. 

Not even gonna go pick up those Velvet 11's

F seeing people walk around picking yeezy while I look like a buster picking up Velvet! 
laugh.gif

that video is dated
is there an updated video? 

I tried the script for the first time this morning just to see if I'd have some luck. Followed the instructions on the bottom of the page. I'd get to the step where I'm supposed to type in a URL that starts with dev.adidas and it won't load up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom