ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And new users with posts like this are EXACTLY why I don't stick around.

NT feels so toxic now. 
I was about to say...why would a new member come at you like that? That isn't the way to make new friends in a community. He hasn't been around long enough for that...

So I just got shipping confirmation and it says the expected delivery day is today! lol  They were shipped yesterday from SC. 

Nice!!!

Last edited:
reaching for the lulz...

lRkga4.gif

9/10 when you don't get your shipped confirmation, it's just Adidas lagging in updating their system. 

I wouldn't stress at all.  Your shoes are most likely already on their way.  

Last edited:
Why y'all so pressed for regular white?

That **** will get dirty mad quick. And you know y'all gonna want the shoe looking as new as possible after you've worn them 5-6 times, then list them as......

White V2s $450..... PADS.

[emoji]128580[/emoji]
Folks just thought the kicks would be white my dude, simple as that. Now how someone gone realistically get that stripe dirty without running in mud and water I have no clue, regardless of color.

Damn but did someone that gets paid to educate children just finesse the hell out of a child tho? These #NtStreets truly breed savages.

congrats to all that copped, seems like team manual was cooking....not sure why I couldn't even get past splash! I'm in NYC with 150 mbps down and nada on 3 devices. It has to be a demographic thing....even peeps in bumbleF***, USA hit on their 3G phones. So'kay on to the next. Got Belugas and BRed V2's already, I'm good on these for now.

People got through with 15mbps connections so that theory isn't viable. It's just a luck thing... As with everything else in life.

ADC is a hit or miss for me. I got pass through splash page and added my size to cart and got a "you have been blocked" page. 

Repped thank you
There are no friends on the internets..

Clearly you are new. Plenty of people in here hook each other up. You've missed the point of NT. Sure, they get guys like you who come in talking ****, but a lot of the members, especially the ogs have been doing this for years and look out for each other, even the new guys sometimes. You, though, you just played yourself on here

Repped thank you
Clearly you are new. Plenty of people in here hook each other up. You've missed the point of NT. Sure, they get guys like you who come in talking ****, but a lot of the members, especially the ogs have been doing this for years and look out for each other, even the new guys sometimes. You, though, you just played yourself on here

For sure!

Repped thank you
I been here since 07 and no one has ever hooked me up. :lol:

Repped thank you

I been here since 07 and no one has ever hooked me up. :lol:
That's a shame.

Some of my closest friends IRL now are from NT. One of which gave me half of his 4 pairs he landed with this past release.

These are dope - but it's really plain without some sort of pattern. Would be all in for these if I didn't already own the PB 350s. PB350s pattern is subtle, but it makes a pretty big difference. 
​Think plain says a lot :smile:

I'm not sure about the grey on grey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom