ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won their raffle, paid on Saturday, shipped Saturday afternoon and they arrived yesterday. Btw from CA to ID

I'm CA to GA. Ugh, mine shipped on Saturday too but it hasn't updated since. Usually it'll at least stop by some hub. Was hoping for early delivery since my expected ship is the 27th

just got these in yesterday, orig. scheduled for today

1st thoughts, i just checked out the right shoe
came with a tag

its a pretty nice shoe. the color is more of a Bone white or Beige

so imo its a nice shape, but the bottom back of the sole sticks out like the front.

still imo 750>350

I'm CA to GA. Ugh, mine shipped on Saturday too but it hasn't updated since. Usually it'll at least stop by some hub. Was hoping for early delivery since my expected ship is the 27th

it didn't update for me until it was out for delivery. Skipped 3 or 4 steps I'm used to seeing when monitoring shipping so stay alert

welp after inspecting the pirate blacks I copped from the bay, they ended up going back. i've become a pro at spotting fakes now :lol:

Bought another pair now the waiting game begins all over again :frown:

thanks guys, I get slim jeans but they still look baggy.
As someone mentioned your best bet is to get a pair that fits your thighs and have them tapered. I like my leg opening between 6 and 6.5 inches.

Not sure of your build but I heard the men's Topman ripped stretch skinny fit jeans fit dope and they are only $75,

TB 750's get pretty ashy fast.  Unless you keep them in bags and boxed im sure it's probably just normal. 

Figured you guys (or at least some) would enjoy these pics since people say they never see people wear them.  

I actually wear the TB 750's as my snowboots here in Chicago.  A friend gave me them for retail and I promised him I would wear them to the ground.  

They have salt all over them. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just went to organize my closet a bit and decided to take a look at my triple blacks. They are DS, but the mid-sole is starting to get ashy/flaky. Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone here? I would run a damp cloth around it, but fear it would make it worst.
Mine look fine and I wear them weekly if not bi-weekly. Is the rubber drying out? Armor All those bad boys lol.

Thanks. Yeah it's just unusual that it hasn't updated at all.
No worries. Its coming...

Wtf I checked my shipping status from Influence and it says delivered and signed by me but usps never came to my house

If it came from Adidas you might have to sweat the postman. Putting style codes right on the box have sneakerheads sweating around delivery time. They make decent money if you put the screws on them you might get it back not worth losing their job over 1 pair of kicks. I worked for UPS while getting through college and I get nervous anytime my **** comes from them. The things I saw.... but that was back in Phoenix.

Holy **** my brother grabbed the box from the delivery guy on his way out of the house and didn't tell me lol. He was in a hurry so he just took it with him. Man that had me sweating for a sec

TB 750's get pretty ashy fast.  Unless you keep them in bags and boxed im sure it's probably just normal. 

Figured you guys (or at least some) would enjoy these pics since people say they never see people wear them.  

I actually wear the TB 750's as my snowboots here in Chicago.  A friend gave me them for retail and I promised him I would wear them to the ground.  

They have salt all over them. 
laugh.gif
Out here wearin Yeezy Triple Blacks as snow boots in the Chi basically living my dream.

Last edited:
Both ups & fedex just gotta be swamped for the Holidays.
Just got both early evening at home & work.
Usually always morning. Keep an eye out.

Props to the Chicago dude for wearing any yzy during Midwest winter. Only foams, other basketball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom