ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can send a pair to size swap? Might be getting a pair in a trade which is too small. SS only does in store, nojo kicks (Detroit shop) charges $100 for a size swap :lol:

I have no problem paying a small fee but I'm not paying $100 when I'm better off sellin and recopping but knowing me once I get the cash I won't spend it on kicks and just pocket it

Your best bet is selling and rebuying. Outside of driving distance shops will charge you lower fees but you'll close the gap with shipping costs both ways.

this is what im doing with my yeezys

selling and rebuying atleast that way you could even save some money if you find a deal on a new pair :lol:

need sz 10 belugas for 6 or less........is it possible? 
grin.gif

Aside from the competition wheels, and euro rotors she's bone stock.  

Just sold my 2012 e92 m3 not to long ago.  Instant regret.. 

Between cars, and shoes I'm surprised my lady haven't disowned me.  
roll.gif

Nice, can't believe you sold the e92 though. Those are awesome, especially supercharged. 

Sold my E46 when I found out about my daughter.

Got a family sedan now:
loll Nice "Family sedan" 

need sz 10 belugas for 6 or less........is it possible? >D

It is possible, but very tough since pairs have dried up. Just the other day someone in here mentioned they listed their size 11 at RIF for $900 and I said I was contemplating getting a size 10 for $600. Well I jumped on the deal for $605 shipped from a reputable seller. It was their last pair.

Going rate for that size is $700+. Anything below that is considered a deal.

Brought both my TD 350's to FC at the beginning of the month. Just sold both for 2250. Maybe I should've asked for more haha.

Edit: both size 12

Last edited:
Thanks. Wanted to make sure I didn't have to leave them there for a certain period of time, I couldn't get in contact with them. 

I know this has been asked before. But to achieve VIP platinum at Champs does the method of buying $300 and returning it once you achieve platinum still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom