ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh you've made my decision harder. I was so close on pulling the trigger on a size 8. How does the 7.5 feel on V2 now? Did they break in fine? Or does it feel right again?

My 7.5 in the V1 are perfect right now.

i haven't seen anyone go the same size for both v1 or v2 or down a half size from v1

the general consensus (from what I've read) from people is half or even a full size up from v1

I actually have V1s and V2s in both 11. I wish I went down to 10.5 in V1s though. V2s fit good without the insole

Trying to work out a local trade. My blk/whites for his belugas. Both DS ,how much should I add?

What do you all think.
Sell my green/black keep my Oreos? Or keep both?
I had both and ended up selling the greens cause they are so similar. Oreos are like PB in that you can wear the ish out of them and they will still look good.

dont post your pb 350's im trying to sell mine it'll make it harder to let go
laugh.gif
I literally just canceled my GOAT listing. Couldn't bring myself to let go

Yeah that's what i'm thinking.

I might try to get the black/reds or coppers (not sure though) or just wait for the next release.

I loved black/white.

I had both and ended up selling the greens cause they are so similar. Oreos are like PB in that you can wear the ish out of them and they will still look good.
Yeah that's what i'm thinking.

I might try to get the black/red ones or just wait for the next release.

I loved black/whites.

I'm visiting LA in two weeks, is there any shoe shops in LA that accepts trade? I'm looking to trade my TB UB + sweets for possibly a pair of YEEZY B/W.

What do you all think.
Sell my green/black keep my Oreos? Or keep both?

I have both and decided to keep oreos. They're so similar and the oreos are much easier to wear with your outfit

Hell, the oreos look green when in crappy lighting :lol:

out of all the V2s decided to keep only reds and oreos

Last edited:
I have both and decided to keep oreos. They're so similar and the oreos are much easier to wear with your outfit

Hell, the oreos look green when in crappy lighting
laugh.gif

out of all the V2s decided to keep only reds and oreos
I had both and kept the green just because I got them first and wore em. They're too similar to justify me keeping both. Green are more limited so that was part of my justification lmao. Its really just a pickem

There are bits that look as if they were taken straight from an EQT Guidance or Support. The sole and the toebox resemble the PUMA BOG a little. Probably from some other 90s runner or basketball shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom