ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trolling at all, but if you look through the lc thread theres probably a ton of people who posted similar v2's that were told fake by other members cause of the length of the stripe. 

damn I just seen wex1200 instagram - I really want them burg pharrell and TB PK without stripes ...... fire

Yeah been reading up on what he does at adidas, I'm an idiot 
roll.gif

Really thought those were off at first tho 

Not sure if there is a nice way to say this, but you're legit checking the person who besides Kanye, are the reason we have any Yeezy V2's.  One of the most powerful people in the sneaker world. 

Pretty sure you should just delete your posts, and move on with your evening.  

This right here for the guy read again.
Everyone is actually being very nice to the guy's posts, but the initial question is kinda like this:
"Hey dudes, there's an above picture in this thread of a black man with a security posse in Kanye West's business office walking around. Do you think he's wearing fake yzy or adidas clothes & shoes?"

EDIT: just saw you reconsidered. Peace.

Last edited:
Gonna be hilarious when it turns out the shoes Ye is wearing in those pics aren't yeezys and no one wants them anymore.

Wexler is up there but the person that makes it all happen is Rachel Muscat tbh

Yeah Wex is really just the guy who's in charge of seeding stuff out to celebs/VIPs, but he's got a bigger online presence than most of the other higher ups at adidas so he tends to be the "face" of the hype.

Yeah Wex is really just the guy who's in charge of seeding stuff out to celebs/VIPs, but he's got a bigger online presence than most of the other higher ups at adidas so he tends to be the "face" of the hype.
He is 100% the face of the hype. Nice dude dont get me wrong. And yeah Rachel isn't really that big on the internet. But she's the one that works closely with Kanye. And so does Nic on the footwear side of things such as the V1s and V2s.

He is 100% the face of the hype. Nice dude dont get me wrong. And yeah Rachel isn't really that big on the internet. But she's the one that works closely with Kanye. And so does Nic on the footwear side of things such as the V1s and V2s.

Nike defectors actually helped design and continue to design adidas models. Dolce works closely on the yeezy line. Jerry Lorenzo actually designed the 950 and crepe boots.

I know a lot of you won't believe this but if you delve into earnings, Nike got paid for 350s to be released. Something about the pattern or the mold was Nike property but they settled for a nice chunk of change.

Wex is a nice guy but he puts too much effort in the artist side of the brand and not enough with the athlete side. A few of my students who gained sponsorships had to wait months for gear and most of the time it was merely 1 outfit.

Didn't someone who works at Adidas do a stock inventory check on those gray/black joints and found out there are only like 74 pairs (likely F&F)? And someone else corroborated his claim cuz they searched the system too apparently.
Damn if that's true that really blows. They always make the coolest colorways FF only. Oh well I hope it's false.

I'm not trolling at all, but if you look through the lc thread theres probably a ton of people who posted similar v2's that were told fake by other members cause of the length of the stripe. 
*Edit* NM I see other people caught you up to speed 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom