ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I deserve all that lol.

In my defense - this is why I thought they were initially fake.  I never knew they made other pairs where the stripe fades earlier.  

Team early 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dolce didn't design any of the current stuff though. Neither did Denis or Miner.

Dolce helped design 350 at Nike before Kanye was booted. He'll never co-sign because of the ND that was part of the suit, but dolces team has had their hand on almost everything new in the past 3-4 years at adidas under closed lips.

Dolce helped design 350 at Nike before Kanye was booted. He'll never co-sign because of the ND that was part of the suit, but dolces team has had their hand on almost everything new in the past 3-4 years at adidas under closed lips.
Bro I know Dolce personally. Everything he and his team is working on isn't set to come out anytime soon. Not trying to come at you in anyway just saying don't believe everything you see and hear on the internet.

Last edited:
Anyone know what size V2 will fit on a women size 7?
My girl wears a 5 or 5.5 in women's in most shoes. Size 4 in the V2 fit her perfectly.

If she normally wears a size 7 you could probably get away with a 5.5 or 6.

Last edited:
theres a pair of chocs on goat my size(6) for 660 usd, you think thats risky? i know its goat but i still dont wanna deal w shipping them back regardless

Yeah, if $300 price ends up being true, that should separate the men from the boys.
what strain y'all smoking?

Same kids with rich parents are gonna be copping multiples and undercutting which is a good thing. Not retail but the fact that more "resellers" are getting stock means less control of the market by a few dudes.

If this was 2014-15 and Black whites released and the usual resellers bought up 200 pairs, theres no way they'd be going for $400. 

Never minimize the adidas eff bois

Yeah, if $300 price ends up being true, that should separate the men from the boys.
Regardless -- There should at least be a little justification for the same V2s being released at $300 vs $220.

At least Jordan tried to fleece everyone with the "Remastered" treatment to justify their latest price increase into the $220+ range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom