ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT  has really been using manufacture flaws against sellers heavily, they made me offer a discount because of excess  glue stains on a pair of Ultra Boosts.

GOAT  has really been using manufacture flaws against sellers heavily, they made me offer a discount because of excess  glue stains on a pair of Ultra Boosts.

I heard someone mention something about damaged boxes too...

I picked up 12 pair of yeezys in 2016, and half the boxes were dinged up on the corners. Including the pair of 750's...

How do they expect us to control this ?

Last edited:
I dont understand the damaged box price is higher than the non damaged boxes on goat either from a buyers stand point.

I've sold 25+ pairs on GOAT, only ever running into two issues.

1) My pair of GG 750's had the smallest little tear in a corner of the box when I sent them, you couldn't even see it in the initial pictures I took. By the time it got there and was being authenticated the tiny tear in one corner was now a huge tear and in both corners. GOAT contacted me and said they had told the buyer the box was heavily damaged, and sent them pictures. I was asked to offer a discount for them, or nothing. I definitely wasn't going to be offering a discount, but the buyer didn't mind and went through with the purchase anyways. My box 100% did not look like this when I shipped it. Here are the images GOAT sent me:

2) A pair of RC's I sold did not have their tracking update and multiple days had passed. I received a 'Delay' email, saying their appeared to be a delay with my shipment. I responded letting them know I had definitely dropped those off, and within 30 minutes I received a response saying thanks for letting them know and they had went ahead and pushed it to shipped for me. A few days later the tracking finally updated, weird - but not GOATs fault.

I have also bought shoes and experienced zero issues. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future. It's too bad some of you are having issues with bad Quality Assurance (Which adidas should NOT be having with the retail price of these shoes) which is leading to them being sent back. I'm just glad I've been able to use them with confidence and never have to worry about authenticity.

I've sold 25+ pairs on GOAT, only ever running into two issues.
Do you use StockX?

i ive only used them once to sell a pair  of TB 750's and it went smoothly, didnt go with GOAT b/c my box was kinda bent on a corner and didn't wanna deal with the "damaged box" crap. just seeing if you have a prefrence and why?

Do you use StockX?

i ive only used them once to sell a pair  of TB 750's and it went smoothly, didnt go with GOAT b/c my box was kinda bent on a corner and didn't wanna deal with the "damaged box" crap. just seeing if you have a prefrence and why?
I've never tried StockX, I downloaded the GOAT app and loved the clean & easy to use UI and never looked back. Stockx's site just comes off as too busy / a little confusing to someone first looking at it. GOAT came off simple & the workflow seemed intuitive. I got lucky and was verified pretty quickly using my NikeTalk account (Which at the time barely had any posts or rep)

Lol wat.. how misaligned could it have been?!

in the picture they sent me the Y at the end of "yeezy" was definitely a few centimeters higher than the rest of the letters.
i just cant believe that was enough for the buyer to pass on them.
even more unbelievable that was considered enough of a flaw for them to hold off on that sale.
if youre selling through goat make sure to check every little detail on your shoes otherwise they will probably stop the transaction.

Last edited:
in the picture they sent me the Y at the end of "yeezy" was definitely a few centimeters higher than the rest of the letters.
even more unbelievable that was considered enough of a flaw for them to hold off on that sale.

to play devils advocate; if I was the buyer i wouldnt buy your pair with that flaw either.

if I'm spending $xxx amount i expect a "perfect" pair with no/little flaws.

if you listed the flaw i would understand tho

Last edited:
to play devils advocate; if I was the buyer i wouldnt buy your pair with that flaw either.

if I'm spending $xxx amount i expect a "perfect" pair with no/little flaws.

if you listed the flaw i would understand tho

i guess so. even accepted less than market
honestly if i could pay less for some hyped up shoes with an insole print flaw sign me up.

Last edited:
i guess so. even accepted less than market
honestly if i could pay less for some hyped up shoes with an insole print flaw sign me up.
I'll take them 
laugh.gif

To there defense, most buyers are picky especially dudes dropping $800 on yeezys

They want a shoe to be perfect

Goat loses money when the buyer says hey, I want a refund because these yeezys have a small issue, I paid $800 so I want a mint condition pair

Go on YTWW and you'll see what I mean

Found a pair of black/red v2s for $580 and a pair of belugas for $675, are these pretty good prices? Can't decide which to cop

if youre selling through goat make sure to check every little detail on your shoes otherwise they will probably stop the transaction.
I hope you meant millimeters lol. If it was centimeters, that's a lot!

Found a pair of black/red v2s for $580 and a pair of belugas for $675, are these pretty good prices? Can't decide which to cop

Good prices on both. I was able to purchase DS Belugas for $605 right before new years. See if you can get them for a bit lower. Belugas > Reds imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom