ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody go to NK Austin Saturday morning? I thought about it but a 2 hour drive to go stand in line for an hour to maybe get some RC's and yeezys didn't convince me. They used to do FCFS but I know thing shave changed in the 5 years or so since I last went

Yeah I won GS CNY and black/red yeezys

Depends where you live, out in LA i see them quite often. Went to Atlanta last week for work and didn't see any outside of the airport.
How I wish i lived in america. Went to america for a vacation and The Netherlands is not the place for me to live in ( besides Amsterdam ). I live 2 hours from amsterdam in a place with lots of farmers and stuff like that. Everybody here wears the same clothes, and when people see me wear clothes that I like, they look disgusting at me.

They're yeezys BRUUUUH 
yes they are. my comment was more about all sneakers. there are UB that are just as hyped if not more. lets face it most people buy yeezys because they are yeezys. and its like a status symbol to have them or any other hyped shoe. what i meant by my comment is that if you miss out on a shoe that is hyped there is no need to pay resell to keep up with the jones's when another hyped shoe is gonna drop soon after. i been into shoes for close to 20yrs and i realized awhile ago that it is counter productive to try and keep up with all these releases. take your wins and losses and move on. no $220 shoe is worth paying $1000 for

Last edited:
How I wish i lived in america. Went to america for a vacation and The Netherlands is not the place for me to live in ( besides Amsterdam ). I live 2 hours from amsterdam in a place with lots of farmers and stuff like that. Everybody here wears the same clothes, and when people see me wear clothes that I like, they look disgusting at me.
where in the Netherlands do you live?

Last edited:
If you really hate the pulltab just cut it off. 
laugh.gif

some people only wear them once or twice a month. if you go to anything Ye related or sneaker shows you will see yeezys.
i rock mine at least 1-2 a week if not more...i even wear different v2 colors soem times, but most of time get complimented on it...i did get flammed randomly on IG for too much sauce lol...still cant believe i randomly found myself on IG 
roll.gif

Last edited:

If you really hate the pulltab just cut it off. 
laugh.gif
NO...and dont like that response, but i do get it... it bothers me most for the shoe brand style and not personal reasons

pulltab belongs on the v1...its more of its signature...otherwise make this a v3....you CANT just randomly start adding major exterior mods and call it same style name

Last edited:

If you really hate the pulltab just cut it off. :lol:

NO...and dont like that response, but i do get it... it bothers me most for the shoe brand style and not personal reasons

pulltab belongs on the v1...its more of its signature...otherwise make this a v3....you CANT just randomly start adding major exterior mods and call it same style name

I see your point considering we're 4 releases in with no tab.

I see your point considering we're 4 releases in with no tab.
5x FIVE v2s in !!! (Beluga, Blk/red,green,copper & Blk/white)

now u gonan do Blk/red/bred with pulltab...gt-fo ...call it a v3 (hybrid-ish)

AND its 2017, start of whole new year...perfect time to call 'em v3

Last edited:
anyone leave their yzy 750s out of the box ...does the dust/air ruin the suede at all?
like make it buck at all?

5x FIVE v2s in !!! (Beluga, Blk/red,green,copper & Blk/white)

now u gonan do Blk/red/bred with pulltab...gt-fo ...call it a v3 (hybrid-ish)

AND its 2017, start of whole new year...perfect time to call 'em v3
I see your passionate about this, but at the end of the day- does it really matter? Don't think it effects the decision to buy (whether they title them differently). To me its still a V2, a pull tab doesn't change a model, the ultraboost Solebox and hypebeast uncaged are still 1.0s- they don't have a cage but the model is the same

Also- I leave my 750's in the box, or in dust bags. I'm not curious to find out how dusty they get

Last edited:
Not feeling those upcoming black/red yeezys...

Honestly I only like the moon rocks and v2 black/red that released in nov. other than those, I can pass.... Beluga are a maybe though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom