ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up from all the chaos yesterday. So these numbers are not limited? I live in NC and we never get these. And somehow two cities are getting them at FTL and FA which makes me believe they aren't so limited. But then I see ATL and DC not getting them. Which brings me back to the limited stock numbers. Does anybody really know? Or are we all speculating here based off of tweets

Just caught up from all the chaos yesterday. So these numbers are not limited? I live in NC and we never get these. And somehow two cities are getting them at FTL and FA which makes me believe they aren't so limited. But then I see ATL and DC not getting them. Which brings me back to the limited stock numbers. Does anybody really know? Or are we all speculating here based off of tweets
I think it's all speculation at this point. No one knows for sure what stock will be for now

Gotcha. That's what I figured. Just gotta hope for the best. I don't care about store numbers I just want ADC numbers to be big. That's my only shot.
I tried multiple times on ADC and footsites, never scored any pair ( manually btw ). My only luck are local raffles, which I took a W a couple times. The only problem is that there are only a couple of stores in holland selling these yeezy's.

probably answered already here but was wondering if anyone from Toronto knows if Adidas Originals or the flagship stores are doing raffles or FCFS? thanks!

Seriously no DC for this release on confirmed.....

whelp i guess its one less L for me to take

Last edited:
I tried multiple times on ADC and footsites, never scored any pair ( manually btw ). My only luck are local raffles, which I took a W a couple times. The only problem is that there are only a couple of stores in holland selling these yeezy's.

Yeah I hear you on that but the stores that are getting them in my state are all done by old fashioned ticket raffles which we already know is a recipe for guaranteed backdooring of these pairs to the highest bidders come shipment day. They will call off the list of tickets that they backdoored the pairs to and everybody will catch an L. Idk why these footsites stores haven't implemented the app raffles for every single location. It makes 0 sense to me.

god damn i wished i lived in NY, boston is so dry with this ****

Last edited:
It's always been same spots, just prob less pairs then the last few releases and prob much less online

Same spots in Michigan releasing :lol:

Two rigged while one might not be and yes still the stupid ticket ********. Wish it was the app atleast I can lose that way and not know that someone threw my ticket out

I only see foot action at Eastland mall having raffles..

Somerset like always G

I don't know him personally, obviously, so I could easily be wrong. But I reckon there would be more effective (but also more low-key) ways for an Adidas executive to deal with fake shoe sellers and backdoor sales. I just don't see the point in Wexler seeking the spotlight, recognition, fame, whatever at any given opportunity.

It's cool if you disagree - as I said I don't know him as a person so I'm judging him somewhat unfairly, obviously. It's just one more thing surrounding Yeezy releases that shows me how much I've grown estranged from much of the sneaker collecting scene.
See, I disagree with this because I think it is much more effective to put a fake-seller on blast on a public forum such as Twitter.   Chickenwop reputation just took a hit, with less than 140 characters.  I just don't ever see Adidas corporate putting out information on what is considered fake vs. real, what a sample is, etc.  With all of the "samples" floating around Twitter / IG / etc., what better way to put an end to the speculation by having someone directly affiliated with the Yeezy development saying "those are fake." ?

None of it really matters to me, because I don't buy shoes for resale.  Retail from a legit store or bust, for me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom