ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way to use 150 characters.

1) Says it is the last time he will engage Chickenwop.

2) Calls him a fraud

3) Points to an official Adidas announcement from last year to discredit Chickenwop

4) Puts to an end any and all speculation about a Turtle Dove rerelease by saying they will never do it. 

And with that, the steep climb of Turtle Dove V1 value continues.  

What a way to use 150 characters.

1) Says it is the last time he will engage Chickenwop.

2) Calls him a fraud

3) Points to an official Adidas announcement from last year to discredit Chickenwop

4) Puts to an end any and all speculation about a Turtle Dove rerelease by saying they will never do it. 

And with that, the steep climb of Turtle Dove V1 value continues.  
Sooner or later, I'll be able to sell my pear and pay for half a new car.

Who even said TD were releasing again? I saw it mentioned again a few days ago on here
Chickenwop suggesting they are going to re-release, by bringing up the fact that his TD "samples" have the heel padding only seen on the 2nd Pirate Black release. 

To anyone that has entered the Finish Line raffle @ Water Tower Place Chicago, what time did you enter/when do they usually run out of raffle tickets? Thinking about heading there during my lunch break at 12pm (store opens at 10am).

Who even said TD were releasing again? I saw it mentioned again a few days ago on here

it was going around last week. I'll forever regret agreeing to go camping with friends that weekend (my girl was in on it). Camping is for suckers anyways, should've just done a hotel with wifi from the beginning. Trying to checkout in the middle of nowhere for the sbbs and td's was pointless

Last edited:
So this is US total and ADC stock numbers from a guy on r/Sneakers posted a while back. He was right on ADC stock for both Oreos and OG NMDs, but you never know

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
To anyone that has entered the Finish Line raffle @ Water Tower Place Chicago, what time did you enter/when do they usually run out of raffle tickets? Thinking about heading there during my lunch break at 12pm (store opens at 10am).

In the past, I have gone on my lunch break and was able to get a ticket with no problem. I scored Belugas and Black/Green from WT Finishline. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
View media item 2305693View media item 2269374

We can only hope!! SM gone means those who knows how to update the script can flourish with less competition :lol:

Looks like there will be a lot less success (in terms of number of people), but from the looks of it- Adidas US has made some changes for this upcoming release that certain people know how to handle. So there will be some success, but as to whether manual users will do well depends on just how many can adjust

Last edited:
So this is US total and ADC stock numbers from a guy on r/Sneakers posted a while back. He was right on ADC stock for both Oreos and OG NMDs, but you never know

View media item 2317681

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though :nthat:  

Hope you're right man

Numbers sound decent

I don't even know if these are going to be limited at this point. The store allocation are almost the same as the last v2 release except for the fact that Confirmed has less cities..

EDIT: hoping at least 10k pair on ADC but ill still take an L

Last edited:

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though 
nthat.gif

What the? literally 74 pairs? Wow..

nthat.gif

grey pair is the only pair I would want, and if they're that limited- I wouldn't end up keeping anyways

I kind of believe the numbers because 

1. Why wouldn't Adidas cash in on a (almost) triple black pair

2. I think infants is kind of an indicator of wide availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom