ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Reservations open up around the same time every drop? I stopped trying awhile ago but I literally work blocks away from Adidas SF so it's manageable this time.

anyone use privacy on a release on ADC or footsites & was successful? pm me if need be
Doesn't work. Privacy is currently restricted to ONE merchant. Since the card is charged by the ATC service, the card will be tied to the ATC service and won't be usable for ADC.

Jd..them boys all cop from the same "plug" in China.

Turtle Doves were suppose to release in half sizes but they never went into production because they were scrapped like I reported a while back.

McClaren, all these e-sites, and Urban Necessities pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Samples aren't just given to anyone now a days. You're either gifted a pair, or they're stolen. Period.

They don't make double of sample sizes either.

Chickenwop can't have 1 pair and McClaren and UN have the same pair. 

He did leak a bunch of boosts last year and adidas told him to take em down and stop

He's still an annoying idiot. His business went down the drain, just grasping for air at this point and it really doesn't matter anymore. He's done, but then again there's a sucker born every minute

Yes NT reality just blew up when I was able to quote both of you in same post, but the topic was very relevant. Out of the tangents (saw they even dragged in StockX) & extras during that entire Twit war, there was this interesting post that some dude was screaming at Wex to answer:

Thefts, leaks, fakes no wonder the fugazi pairs are coming in so close to legit. Good luck to all trying to buy and be careful on your pickups.

LOL

looks like a few people are mad that their scam has been uncovered

god only knows how deep this rabbit hole goes

how many people paid $$$$ for fake shoes?

Doesn't work. Privacy is currently restricted to ONE merchant. Since the card is charged by the ATC service, the card will be tied to the ATC service and won't be usable for ADC.
that not true though...you can set privacy to so multiple charges but either way you can pay for an ATC fee with a different card than the one you're using to buy a shoe

bascially seeing if ADC US/footsites has reconized them and banned their transactions

i keep getting mixed reviews of yes it works and no it doesn't work

Yes NT reality just blew up when I was able to quote both of you in same post, but the topic was very relevant. Out of the tangents (saw they even dragged in StockX) & extras during that entire Twit war, there was this interesting post that some dude was screaming at Wex to answer:

Thefts, leaks, fakes no wonder the fugazi pairs are coming in so close to legit. Good luck to all trying to buy and be careful on your pickups.

Corgi was calling out 2muchsol3  as well... 

Can I get a PC on the Black 350 V2 with the white stripe? DS pair (bigger size if it matters)

And was there a diff amount of those produced to the other colors that dropped around it?

Thanks!

Really not feeling the additional heel tab on these, it makes zero sense. There is already a pull tab built right into the back of the shoe. But i'm still tryna cop them to wear regardless.

that not true though...you can set privacy to so multiple charges but either way you can pay for an ATC fee with a different card than the one you're using to buy a shoe

bascially seeing if ADC US/footsites has reconized them and banned their transactions

i keep getting mixed reviews of yes it works and no it doesn't work

I didn't say anything about multiple charges. I was talking about merchants. You would have to contact the ATC service to charge two different cards then - one for the ATC service and one for the checkout. There shouldn't be a problem when using Privacy during the checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom