ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering 20,000 oreos on ADC.
Someone confirm.
All kidding aside, it's good when longtime NT regulars in the know drop the knowledge. Don't think I've seen you hesitate calling things here and other threads. Whether some kid believes or not, well stupid will do as stupid does.

Live & learn.
Any & all those individuals have an agenda.
Roughly 20k for ADC US alone

Nice fit. Here's mine 
nthat.gif
info on the pants?

I wish there was a special division on Adidas committed to social media , like exposing all those ******** in YTWW people who has 20+ pairs of OT, TD, PBs way way before/after they even released , and to sunk the fufu hammer on UN and several others

One man can dream

People is so usually played out in these days 

anyone use privacy on a release on ADC or footsites & was successful? pm me if need be

PRIVACY WILL NOT WORK ON ADIDAS FOR YEEZYS. IT WILL NOT PASS THE EXTRA VERIFICATIONS THAT ADIDAS HAS DURING HYPED RELEASES. I TRIED IT LAST YEEZY RELEASE, THEY BLOCKED IT. HAD TO USE ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD TO PURCHASE.

Anything you buy off twitter for $35... Doesn't work. File a chargeback asap. 

I was just recapping the scenario.. Not shouting you out. Again, was just attempting to help by saving you that money in the first place.
I paid for the finger tap which actually works. The bypass was given for free. Simply just wanted to know if it worked but thanks for advice

Found out my local Finishline is getting the Black/Red V2s, so I'll be getting them.

Somehow this satisfies my urge to get Pirate Black V1. I think they decided to do the back tab on these to tie into that successor to the V1 theme. That black and red pull tab is the signature feature of the pirate blacks

Found out my local Finishline is getting the Black/Red V2s, so I'll be getting them.

Somehow this satisfies my urge to get Pirate Black V1. I think they decided to do the back tab on these to tie into that successor to the V1 theme. That black and red pull tab is the signature feature of the pirate blacks

You got me too right

Just thought I'd share my size comparison of other shoes of the yeezy 350 V2 Oreo. A lot of you guys probably already know your sizing. But I just wanted to make a video to help out people. Let me know what you guys think! Appreciate it!

PRIVACY WILL NOT WORK ON ADIDAS FOR YEEZYS. IT WILL NOT PASS THE EXTRA VERIFICATIONS THAT ADIDAS HAS DURING HYPED RELEASES. I TRIED IT LAST YEEZY RELEASE, THEY BLOCKED IT. HAD TO USE ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD TO PURCHASE.
you try final yet ?

I HAVE NOT TRIED FINAL BUT I ASSUME IT WILL HAVE A SIMILAR FATE AS PRIVACY. ADIDAS PAYMENT PROCESSOR CAN IDENTIFY THESE VIRTUAL CARDS FROM THE REQUEST RESPONSE I SEE IN MY LOGS. THEY SEEM TO NOT CARE FOR REGULAR PRODUCTS BUT THEY DENY THEM FOR HYPED PRODUCTS.

So this is US total and ADC stock numbers from a guy on r/Sneakers posted a while back. He was right on ADC stock for both Oreos and OG NMDs, but you never know

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though :nthat:  

Can you enlighten me on why Chicago NT fam will flourish?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom