ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for helping others but the mass posting of check-in codes on public forums/social media just decreases everyone's chances of winning
not really....a) the codes only good for 2-hours max and b) the pool of entry is deep enough that sharing/not sharing is negligible. Overall, the head start check-in is a stupid idea meant to stoke the consumer to buy (hence why the check-in spot is near the cash register) what they don't want to buy and creates an unnecessary layer to what should be an easy process...and of course one easy way to subvert this is by sharing the code. 

anyone remember how to fix the VIP status?
That's what I'm trying figure out, too. My platinum status was swiped out last release and FTL CS doesn't even know why.

Been platinum since last August so it shouldn't have reset :smh:

anyone remember how to fix the VIP status?
That's what I'm trying figure out, too. My platinum status was swiped out last release and FTL CS doesn't even know why.

Been platinum since last August so it shouldn't have reset
mean.gif
from what i've been told, it reset 12 months after you go platinum.

alot of people (including myself)  thought that it resets on January 1st of each year. 

and since no1 remembers when they initially go platinum, that reset is unexpected

like i said, thats what a FL rep told me, but who knows

from what i've been told, it reset 12 months after you go platinum.

alot of people (including myself)  thought that it resets on January 1st of each year. 

and since no1 remembers when they initially go platinum, that reset is unexpected

like i said, thats what a FL rep told me, but who knows
Mine swiped out last year, though :wow:

Guess I gotta start spending more again then :stoneface:

this has probably been covered already, but what is the closest FTL to Long Beach? I tried IRvine and even up to LA, but nothing...

Been platinum since last August so it shouldn't have reset :smh:

Someone posted instructions. Something about deselecting stores and logging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom