ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone noticed that the black red yeezy 350 V2 have the "SPLY-350" reverse on both side?
Yes....yes we noticed. And if you squint and tilt your head -- the SPLY-350 reads 'jumpman'.
People that hit on confirm, how did you guys do it?

Wifi or LTE?

Did you clear all running apps?

what did you eat before reserves were opened?

I need to know
we use just ....juices and berries. 
happy.gif

Wifi or LTE?

I need to know
For me, Wifi. That's how I hit on the Dec release. I don't trust Verizon's LTE speeds LOL. I didn't clear the apps I had running, cause I don't have much far as apps that I load to my phone.  Folks saying closing the app and re opening it, dont think that's necessary, as much as it's probably some personal ritual LOL

Adidas just sent the reminder that sign ups close at 12 noon EST for the black/reds. Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Wifi or LTE?

I need to know

No ones gonna tell you the real way bro. Ppl are using some sort of auto tapper program that you get from jailbreaking your phone

Not even sweating this release. Couple online raffles and Confirmed for me is it. I already have PB's and Oreos. The heck I need 3 black based Yeezys for.
For ur IG followers of course

:lol:

im with you picasso. I will do the minimum on this release. I don't really like the pull tab but for resale value alone to get me slightly closer to a pair of 750s. I have my Olive V2s that i love and thats the only black based yeezy i wanted. I would love some grey gum 750s or some choc 750s though. One 350 and one 750 is all i want then i want to fade into bolivia

I haven't hit on Confirmed ever since the damn thing was released. People keep suggesting using WiFi but my LTE speeds are way faster than my WiFi 
mad.gif
 If only my router wasn't so damn old 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I haven't hit on Confirmed ever since the damn thing was released. People keep suggesting using WiFi but my LTE speeds are way faster than my WiFi 
mad.gif
 If only my router wasn't so damn old 
laugh.gif
I've only used Confirmed once, and hit. My WiFi speeds are like 250MB up/35MB down (Time Warner.) I trust that more than Verizon's LTE. Either way, good luck to you this afternoon. Hope you cook my man.

So is it even possible to hit on LTE with network congestion in NYC? These drops are always when I'm at work and I can't ever use my fast wifi. I'm sick of taking Ls

For me, Wifi. That's how I hit on the Dec release. I don't trust Verizon's LTE speeds LOL. I didn't clear the apps I had running, cause I don't have much far as apps that I load to my phone.  Folks saying closing the app and re opening it, dont think that's necessary, as much as it's probably some personal ritual LOL

Thanks

No ones gonna tell you the real way bro. Ppl are using some sort of auto tapper program that you get from jailbreaking your phone

Got some pretty good responses, whats this auto tapper thing you speak of :nerd:

have iphone 7, no jailbreak here yet smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom