ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does suck. I borrowed moms, sis, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews IGs LMAO... Put in for 7 (size 13). I'm 0/200 or thereabout on Shiek raffles LOL

D*mn, you calling in all branches of the family tree.
Can appreciate the hustle. Good luck this season.

D*mn, you calling in all branches of the family tree.
Can appreciate the hustle. Good luck this season.
Had to. Took 3 L's on the Confirmed app this afternoon, and I'm not trusting these 10-min leads on Footaction and Champs. Adding insult to injury, Footlocker dropped me down to regular VIP level, so I already know I'm taking an L there w/ the 7-min head start. So I put in for 7 entries at Sheik, for the delayed L that eventually should come from there LOL

clever use of the referral link for more entries
You're free not to sign up using the link... damn. Don't be so angry, it's scares me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol, nothing angry about pointing out some absurd behaviour. 
nerd.gif

You rant about people sharing codes and then low-key try to stealth some raffle entries in a post veiled as a "helpful enter this raffle post" 

You're a funny guy
You one of the people hiking across the country? You need a ride bruh? I got you.
mean.gif
 That's just shady. Redirecting the link to get yourself more entries but not tell people what it is you're doing. 

Then you tell the guy not to get angry when he calls you out for your scheme and hypocrisy, but then you're the one that proceeds to insult him making you look like the angry one. 

Last edited:
:smh:  That's just shady. Redirecting the link to get yourself more entries but not tell people what it is you're doing. 

Then you tell the guy not to get angry when he calls you out for your scheme and hypocrisy, but then you're the one that proceeds to insult him making you look like the angry one. 

View media item 2241827

Repped.

Y'all this upset about using a referral link? It's really not something I put much thought in. Always too much sensitivity in here after Confirmed.. Just close your eyes, it'll all be over soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom