ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've won a pair of 750's and 350's from IG raffles - people (that think these things are rigged to the maximum) need to realize everyone from around the world sign up for these raffles. Chances are slim
I won my Moonrocks from the Hypebeast/Anrosa IG raffle.  One that you tag 3 friends in the comments, not even a repost.  

It's possible, but like he said, very slim.  

Last edited:
If you're paying for 10 slots and don't hit even one, then post up that atc service as worthless.
Not sure why people do that, considering most of the ATC services all run their orders on the exact same server. 
laugh.gif

You don't have a better shot by trying other ones most of the time.  

Any recommendations for FTL in Miami for store inventory? Who usually has the most stock for limited releases?

Usually get 2 FTL's in San Francisco but this time around it's only the downtown store getting them.

If your app is still wonky and doesn't show the correct head start, the fix is to clear its cache and stored data, that's all. Some phones remove it upon uninstalling, others don't. Which is why it's working for some and not others.

Repped thank you. Any suggestions for FTL? I'll be in la for the weekend not sure which store to pick.

Beverly center is the largest HOH in the southern caliifornia market. Your best bet is to sign up there. Enjoy your time in so cal. You'll have a great time here.

Have always used Paypal when checking out on ADC.
Never problems. Even on guest checkout.
i cotinually run into Paypal problems with ADC

they did it to me on the yzy Oreros, tricolors and pushas (original drop)... i got in, locked in cart and when I processed the Paypal payment it took me back to the ADC screen saying,

sorry we need to verify further information...then i could NEVER get out of that and process payment!!!

anyone experience that and know why? (sucks so bad)

*my paypal has worked a lot of other times though with ADC

Last edited:
I guess I should t use the word guarantee so loosely lol.

Basically they have a decent head start excluding the other favors like, human error wifi or lte coverage etc...?

Just debating on if FTA is even with it with no HS

Connection speed is not a factor at all. Spending seems to be a big factor. Not just how much but also how and when.

I needed a headstart to win Space Jams here in NJ (I use 2 phones to try to figure out the apps), so I doubt anyone is getting Yeezys without the full headstart and having the other factors in their favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom