ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only chance are the footapps tomorrow. Won't even attempt on ADC. Waste of 2-3 hours.

Anyone receive a call from FNL Citrus Park yet? I know someone must've hit. :nerd:

Where do you guys live that women compliment your shoes, and sneakers at that? I guess high school was one time, if you had them J's (guessing yeezys are that now). But women tend to want shoes for themselves, and mostly non-sneakers. The ability of any person (man in this case) to have a pair of yeezys says absolutely nothing about his success, looks, ability to procreate (or do so exceptionally), or really anything relevant in terms of mating. Sure, high school kids and a few bops like ol' "cash me outside" may dap you up but in real life that means nothing (except maybe having increased chances of stds).

Where do you guys live that women compliment your shoes, and sneakers at that? I guess high school was one time, if you had them J's (guessing yeezys are that now). But women tend to want shoes for themselves, and mostly non-sneakers. The ability of any person (man in this case) to have a pair of yeezys says absolutely nothing about his success, looks, ability to procreate (or do so exceptionally), or really anything relevant in terms of mating. Sure, high school kids and a few bops like ol' "cash me outside" may dap you up but in real life that means nothing (except maybe having increased chances of stds).
I live in detroit and this happens to me all the time.

take all my reps today sir

Last edited:

I get the sarcasm but I don't understand why. I love my shoes and compliments of them are dope...especially from females! So yeah good for me.
no sarcasm

I'm not going to insult you because you think or act differently than me

you enjoy attention/compliments from your shoes

good for you

So apparently Cerritos FNL made phone calls yday..haven't heard anyone claiming they won from them on here or other groups

besides myself ... my friends (also ladies) compliment dudes on their kick game from time to time. To be fair ladies recognize guys have less showcase options to us and understand and can respect a solid kick game. Even growing up girls would notice if dudes couldn't keep their laces clean or always had dogearred lace tips as scrubs. 

In need of a FTL SoCal code. Will repp the member who is kind enough to post or DM it. Thanks in advance!

besides myself ... my friends (also ladies) compliment dudes on their kick game from time to time. To be fair ladies recognize guys have less showcase options to us and understand and can respect a solid kick game. Even growing up girls would notice if dudes couldn't keep their laces clean or always had dogearred lace tips as scrubs. 
I was about to say something like this. We are in Nyc so its different. Its about the circles you move in.  

Last edited:
Did FTL up the base head start time? Mine is at 6 minutes now? [emoji]128064[/emoji] No check in etc.
Anyone got the La codes :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom