ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do t think I'll be able to hit up mr alans for tickets today man
mean.gif
You better get on I-75 and take yo butt to Oakland Mall off Rochester Rd
laugh.gif

You took this into left field. Something is wrong with you if you buy expensive shoes just to buy. What's the point? You don't enjoy the artwork, the performance, and compliments from others? Now I personally referenced that I like when a female thinks my shoes are dope because a man I enjoy females. Now if you don't like female attention at times then that's you.

This. Women compliment my shoes from time to time. They do that to some of my other friends too. Clean shoes are some of the things women look into first.

This. Women compliment my shoes from time to time. They do that to some of my other friends too. Clean shoes are some of the things women look into first.
This^^^ 

And I do the same.

If a girl comes up to me with busted shoes I think 3 things:

1. She Dirty

2. She Broke

3. She Got Low Self Esteem

(Girls with Clean christian louboutin red bottoms can be this too, you must be able to tell the diff)

This^^^ 

And I do the same.

If a girl comes up to me with busted shoes I think 3 things:

1. She Dirty

2. She Broke

3. She Got Low Self Esteem

(Girls with Clean christian louboutin red bottoms can be this too, you must be able to tell the diff)
So hard to keep your feet clean in the city, steeping out of the subway itself is a dangerous situation, let alone a round table with your coworkers ... it's either leather or leather 

Man, This is how one conversation with a coworker went............Verbatim

Her: OMG, you always have on nice shoes, you over there in the corner office ballin.
Me: Nah, not balling, just know people to get a discount for me.
Her: Damn, thats dope. I need that plug........what you on tonight?
Me: Nada, whats good?
Her: trying to find a good spot to drink forreal, I just moved to STL so IDK anything or anybody around.
Me: There are a few places around here if you live close........where you stay?
Her: Im like 10 minutes away, you should come visit sometime. Hahaha, im just playin.
Me: Aw, i almost said cool, ill come through tonight, but since you`re just joking
Her: I mean, if you want to.........just text me.

I went, she came, i left and that was that. We hooked up a few times over the next month or so but that was it, she just wanted the D, lol.

Her: OMG, you always have on nice shoes, you over there in the corner office ballin.
Her: trying to find a good spot to drink forreal, I just moved to STL so IDK anything or anybody around.
Her: Im like 10 minutes away, you should come visit sometime. Hahaha, im just playin.
Me: Aw, i almost said cool, ill come through tonight, but since you`re just joking

I went, she came, i left and that was that. We hooked up a few times over the next month or so but that was it, she just wanted the D, lol.
No girl I know says dope ... 

my man...they always want the D. If you dudes don't realize it, you wont get the P. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom