ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen any other review vids on these but I can across this. Could have already been stated, but if not, here it is

How legit is that dude because those look fugazi. If you look at this official pair (and all the other pairs that have already released) this point at the 5 is supposed to be flat and not sharp: 

Anybody with V2s, take a look at your pair, the part that extends out of the corner of the "5" is supposed to be flat like the picture, not sharp like the ones in that guy's instagram video and the reps that are out. 

If I recall correctly, that's one of the key giveaways for some batches of reps. 

Last edited:
How legit is that dude because those look fugazi. If you look at this official pair (and all the other pairs that have already released) this point at the 5 is supposed to be flat and not sharp: 
View media item 2327648

Anybody with V2s, take a look at your pair, the part that extends out of the corner of the "5" is supposed to be flat like the picture, not sharp like the ones in that guy's instagram video and the reps that are out. 

If I recall correctly, that's one of the key giveaways for some batches of reps. 
Not really sure what you're talking about.
I believe him and his crew are backdoor city here in NYC

Not really sure what you're talking about.
I believe him and his crew are backdoor city here in NYC
Oh. I'm just regurgitating info from what I saw in a comparison video between a certain batch of fugazis and retails, and also from what I see from my own pairs straight from ADC. 

Anybody who owns pairs of V2 from Adidas take a look at the "5". 

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

So these are real ones??? ^^^

and everyone else pics are fakes?

I don't want to go back to the V1 days of L after L [emoji]128546[/emoji]. The zebra release is going to give me Moonrock/Oxford Tan flashbacks.

earned my first W (ever, even v1) via confirmed using a newly developed four-finger tapping technique. i may never take an L again. :nt

Last edited:
Mclaren kisses me off, all too letting us know the selling. Thought that wasn't allowed here. I'd like to wear my needs if I get a pair so enough with the flipping talk.

I might see that fool mclaren at Roosevelt for this pac sun raffle. Who's going?

the thirst is real for these.....

and who didn't know this would happen? Everyone likes a good ole' tried and true Bred colorway. The staple of any sneakerhead's collection. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I entered for all my footsites for nyc my wife and I planned on coming up nyc tomorrow now she's pulled a fast one and we aren't going and made plans for us tomrrow... I'm almost tempted to not go home tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom