ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I didn't put any work in this release these apps make life so easy.

I have V1's so I was on the fence for these. But since it's basically a free pair.

I can enjoy the look of a V1 (kinda) and the feel of a V2

#ThanksTomBrady

W on champs, L on the 2 others (10 min hs)

Same results as the Oreo release, seems like champs is the only store that shows me love

Weird

I hit at FTL BK for 9.5. No dice on infant

Footaction says I never put in for the RSVP

Champs didnt hit

Guess thats cool

Do y'all use multiple emails with the apps? Like it's pretty ridiculous how this is done. I had my sister do it from her phone too and didnt even get waitlisted.

Hit at Champs and Footlocker but L at Footaction. But I'm really surprisingly sad about not hitting on any kids sizes.. I wanted better for my future child, oh well lol.

So does this mean I had a chance, but I fcked up when my app froze or does it mean they were all already out of my size at these stores.

NEXT TIME!

"You missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store....."

0/3 on confirmed 0/2 champs and footlocker 0/15 or so on online raffles 0/5 on in store raffles will take an L on ADC and the footsites tomorrow to complete the sweep. Congrats to those who won wear them and enjoy them

So does this mean I had a chance, but I fcked up when my app froze or does it mean they were all already out of my size at these stores.

NEXT TIME!

"You missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store....."
No.  It means you didn't get picked.  If you won, you would have had 3 hours to confirm.  Sad to say, you never had a chance.

100% on V2's so far!! Belugas off Confirmed and the rest from Champs app. [emoji]128526[/emoji] Probably take a L on the zebras though [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom