ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol all valid responses..

confirmed W's via footsite apps.. confirmed Ls via raffles .. fingers crossed for ADC and bots cooking all night like a 24hr drive thrum
roll.gif

real life.. for those of you who have in store connects whether it be an employee or manager how do you break the ice and get them to hook it up with releases like yeezy where it should be raffle winners only etc?

my ubiq connect got fired and the only reason he was my connect was because he was a childhood friends friend. i didnt personally know him. so far this week any store i went int adn tried to break rthe ice they either played it off, or acted like they'd go to jail even talking to me haha.. so

True worth a shot
do you guys happen to know if nice kicks gets a good amount of yeezys based on their past releases? ive never gone and im debating whether i have a better chance driving out there or staying at home on adc.

real life.. for those of you who have in store connects whether it be an employee or manager how do you break the ice and get them to hook it up with releases like yeezy where it should be raffle winners only etc?

my ubiq connect got fired and the only reason he was my connect was because he was a childhood friends friend. i didnt personally know him. so far this week any store i went int adn tried to break rthe ice they either played it off, or acted like they'd go to jail even talking to me haha.. so
Just bring it up and ask. I have a friend who works at FL except it's an outlet or something so he told me they don't get the newest releases. Have a friend at Adidas but he only works there once a month and he's a soccer guy, knows nothing about Yeezys so he can't hook anything up. Anyways, all I did was ask them. Instead they both said to let them know whenever I need anything from either store and they'll apply their 30% employee discount for me. 

i just think its crazy i go to stores and drop 5-600 2 times a month and have zero connects there. its trash... the one store i have a super connect in doesnt carry yeezy or anything other than gr.. which blows..

Last edited:
I'm done with this Yeezy journey. My first time at it but it blows. I know the odds are slim with the raffles but come on. Will just pay $500 or pay some bot

Last edited:
nothing tops how you feel when you miss that call so close but so far. Happen to me many times in the past years. Good luck all. Here we go for da fam

lol

do you guys happen to know if nice kicks gets a good amount of yeezys based on their past releases? ive never gone and im debating whether i have a better chance driving out there or staying at home on adc.
I know a lot of people that got them through the live raffle. Best bet is to try both. Have someone at home on adc and also try on your phone if you end up going.

Every yeezy release I see more new resellers asking what and how much can "they" flip it for. If you gotta ask how much "you" can make off a pair of sneakers you might as well get a damn job. Anyways congrats to all those that have a guarantee pair and for those that are still looking, good luck! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom