ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ordering when half sleep post 
sick.gif

I'm salty, that game took my focus away from YS and wasted my time because I had to do it every time I couldn't add a size to cart. It was like a really bad captcha.

I'm salty, that game took my focus away from YS and wasted my time because I had to do it every time I couldn't add a size to cart. It was like a really bad captcha.
same problem .. i was on as fast as anyone and it kept me clicking pictures for 3 minutes so i am the only stiff who missed and all you **** bags whgio got 4 pairs will get 4 more off adc

YS in like Costa Mesa or Oxnard or something here in Cali

I'll have my pairs a day after they ship

what was the password for YS? i still got through like 3 mins later with out one. so you can't order multiples pairs on the same card? what about same name and address but different card? i got through with a sz.10 and a sz.7 on my girls card. MY FIRST PAIR OF YEEZYS! 
password was 2017

Apparently not allowed to post images or links as a new member (made a nice one with pictures), so try with text only. So replace space from links with .

How Heated sneaker bot got through splash page:

They had a button that cleared your browser cache and cleared cookies, then reloaded site.

Screenshot of their webpage describing the method, don't know if they will take down the text since it was so successful.

www heatedsneaks com/yeezy-guide html

This Chrome addin can just be used instead it does exactly the same, **** worked for me:

chrome google com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn

What you need to set the settings to in extension to mimic what their bot does:

Reload enable "Automatically reload active tab after clearing data"

Data to remove select Cache and Cookies

Time period set to Last Hour

So basically install chrome extension, set options to above, goto adc and get in queue, once stock is live, click the reload Clear Cache button every 2-3 second until you get through.
...that still works? lmao

BredYeezy worked for me?

swear
I think after X amount of time, anything worked. Some dude here posted top5top5top5top5 and I thought it was the password. Well it worked, but everyone else was saying Saint was the password. Another guy says admin worked 

so these joints are basically gonna cost me 335 Euros after import fees + shipping from yeezysupply

damn is it even worth it tho

Apparently not allowed to post images or links as a new member (made a nice one with pictures), so try with text only. So replace space from links with .

How Heated sneaker bot got through splash page:

They had a button that cleared your browser cache and cleared cookies, then reloaded site.

Screenshot of their webpage describing the method, don't know if they will take down the text since it was so successful.

www heatedsneaks com/yeezy-guide html

Scroll down to Bypass Beta Feature

This Chrome addin can just be used instead it does exactly the same, **** worked for me:

chrome google com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn

What you need to set the settings to in extension to mimic what their bot does:

Reload enable "Automatically reload active tab after clearing data"

Data to remove select Cache and Cookies

Time period set to Last Hour

So basically install chrome extension, set options to above, goto adc and get in queue, once stock is live, click the reload Clear Cache button every 2-3 second until you get through.
did you cop? they ban for high refresh rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom