ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you put in the wrong password in YS it blocked you for 10 min if you didn't know what to do.. folks could have struck out off that one

I think after X amount of time, anything worked. Some dude here posted top5top5top5top5 and I thought it was the password. Well it worked, but everyone else was saying Saint was the password. Another guy says admin worked 
Also used top5top5top5top5.

100x100px-LS-c5438aff_JjenEzX.png
lmao you never responded to me on twitter

Unheardof is confusing, it cost $110 to cart but on the description it said Adidas Donation Shoe $1050.  

Big thanks to @AirRaab  for the Demand/Wishlist link … was able to cop 2 pairs from Adidas EU without getting behind the splash page even once! Very smooth and easy checkout, unfortunately not my sizes – but i have 2 good ones to trade for! 

Everyone got me scared because I got two different pairs with the same card but different orders

if you put in the wrong password in YS it blocked you for 10 min if you didn't know what to do.. folks could have struck out off that one
Nah I got that 10 minute sh*t and I finally figured it out and it let me in quick. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom