ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed app is buggy. My voucher dissappeared, if anyone will be at Roosevelt you'll see me causing a scene if I don't get my pair.

So Villa is cooked?
Probaly the queue was for those black history month Jordan 1s lol
i guess so fam. 
roll.gif
they needed a que for those?! lol they probably wanted to get a laugh out of how many people thought they were getting yeezys

I hate when people complain about the most basic ****. Like tell me what was a waste of time? All You Did was click on a provided link .. It opened a different tab you resumed your business checked back to find nothing and close tab and kept about your business. The waste of time here is you taking time to reply about how you wasted your time. SMH

Simmer down junior. You salty from something this morning? It's Yeezy season. Have fun. Who's wasting time here? Post funny gifs and I'll give you reps. People all worked up.:smh::x sheesh.

Everyone still go half size up on V2s?

I did that with the blk/wht pair and regret it now. My Belugas are Tts 9.5 and still fit great. The blk/wht After wearing and stretching have a lil room in the heel and it bothers me. Still fit grey but Belugas fit better. I have a narrow foot by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom