ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that with the blk/wht pair and regret it now. My Belugas are Tts 9.5 and still fit great. The blk/wht After wearing and stretching have a lil room in the heel and it bothers me. Still fit grey but Belugas fit better. I have a narrow foot by the way
I kinda feel like people have to let it break in like you did. We're spoiled nowadays with shoes that you don't have to break in anymore. 

Okay HUGE props to Footaction 34th and Champs Times Square. After a hellish Oreo release pickup day in NYC, today had both Breds in hand by 9:20am on a Saturday. In and out for Footaction so that team especially on point.

Best of luck to all picking up today. Hope it stays this good throughout the day for you.

View media item 2328983

Okay HUGE props to Footaction 34th and Champs Times Square. After a hellish Oreo release pickup day in NYC, today had both Breds in hand by 9:20am on a Saturday. In and out for Footaction so that team especially on point.

Best of luck to all picking up today. Hope it stays this good throughout the day for you.

View media item 2328983

Damn congrats man! Keep cooking we're not done yet.

I wanna use my reward or whatever depend on the store for these yeezy.

Last release FA wouldn't let you and I had like $200 bucks in $20 rewards go to waste

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom