ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got an updated list of sizes left? Made it through the splash page but every size I'm trying to cart says reserved.

i dont understand, i been in the queue since it started, ADc doesnt pick me, i get in when all stock is gone. this has happened 7 times now and i dont know wth im doing wrong...
Nothing. That's just ADC's way of saying:  "**** YOU! This is what could've happened"

Charged.  Receipt page and everything.  No confirmation email.  Order doesn't exist on ADC.  

Suspected L coming.
It's alright fam. I'm already like 6 PayPal ghost charges, 2 AMEX payment confirmation and a few other cc ghost charges into this bs. 

OH didn't people say to turn off adblock to get thru checkout so you dont get the final error page and multiple charges? I disabled my adblock right before the queue. 

GOT EM!!! just checked out!!! all manual, that bypass trick didn't even work.

seen dudes posting sold out pics, trying to swerve others smh 

Last edited:
congrats to all who cooked! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i dont understand, i been in the queue since it started, ADc doesnt pick me, i get in when all stock is gone. this has happened 7 times now and i dont know wth im doing wrong...

Nothing. That's just ADC's way of saying:  "**** YOU! This is what could've happened"
i just want one retail pair form adidas before they get played out or i die, like seriously. so many ppl eating ugh...

resolving captcha like 234098x lol wth. I keep getting the error message "SIZE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE SELECT A DIFFERENT SIZE OR WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom