ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've went to Shoe Palace live raffle instead :smh: At least you know how many pairs they'll have remaining as they pick the winners.

Yo, just give me the final L Adidas. Say it's sold out so I can go take a nap before heading to Champs. I have to accept the fact I'll never cop a Yeezy off ADC in my lifetime. Has to be confirmed, in store raffle or reservation app. 
imo, it's better to not get in at all than to deal with the ADC errors everyone is reporting about.

Still here waiting...gotten thru on multiple devices on multiple networks multiple times with multiple inventory errors, etc... sigh

Got through splash within 30 min of going live, then got inventory error. Kicked me back into splash and been there ever since
same but i made it back in twice after that with the inverntory errors

id rather make it past the splash and have errors than not even make it to product page. that **** is beyond frustrating

iono why the hell they let me add to cart and empty my cart after i click pay. adidas playing hellah joke today.

finally got through splash, tried every size but couldn't cart anything. Then got "Try Again" clicked...back to splash.
frown.gif
adidas needs to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom