ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the bearer of this news. But seriously. Adult sizes are OOS. The only reason it's spinning still is because of the infant pair. If you haven't copped just try to find the next alternative.

wow got stuck hard on the splash. didnt manage despite the high # of stocks

grats to all the folks here! seems like a lot copped multiples and even manually on ys. gj nt

@therefill
 yeah... that usually happens towards the end when stock gets low and most people get to cart. sucks really.

It happened during the middle of the release so I don't know what went wrong. Maybe when they were adding more pairs that cause the error?

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of this news. But seriously. Adult sizes are OOS. The only reason it's spinning still is because of the infant pair. If you haven't copped just try to find the next alternative.
It just verified inventory for me, but I can't add any sizes to my cart.

Can anyone confirm what sizes are left?

Was unable to complete checkout for infant but PayPal shows some pending charges. That's an L

Last edited:
Dying at the people on twitter trying to sell their YM tokens 
laugh.gif

I just had a 16 in my cart, checked out through paypal and as soon as I hit confirm, it went back to the adidas site...smh

I don't think resale on infants is gonna be that great imho. They all sat on YZY SPLY this morning for a minute. Good luck with that my brothers.

Everytime the stock checker shows inventory, I'm in splash. Everytime the stock checker shows nothing, ADC lets me through. What is this game they playing?

got through for the 3rd time and inventory error again.... FML. worst part about it is this time i got through on my phone
sick.gif
 somebody give me the jordan meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom