ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foot locker or footaction  ? how early do you got to start waiting to hope to catch left over pairs ?

Folks are out already (typically folks are lining up not long after opening in hopes of catching a pair)....and the 'preme heads are here SOOOOoooo (it's a wrap). Kinda hoping security gets all chivalrous and let the ladies in first [emoji]128556[/emoji] FootAction

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair from footaction. I'm in love with these. They are my favorite 350 easy. These apps are clutch af tho. Im 2-2 since I became a plat/gold vip. I was like 1-15 with yeezys prior to that. 

Just picked up my pair from footaction. I'm in love with these. They are my favorite 350 easy. These apps are clutch af tho. Im 2-2 since I became a plat/gold vip. I was like 1-15 with yeezys prior to that. 
MAYBE IF I GET THROUGH ON THE APP I COULD BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER!

glad i finally made it pass the splash page even tho i wasn't able to cart. zebras will be a hell of a first purchase thru adc lol

glad i finally made it pass the splash page even tho i wasn't able to cart. zebras will be a hell of a first purchase thru adc lol
zebras will be like a contest of the best of the best botters out there. numbers for those are pretty low and then hearing they will only be on ADC and select adidas stores

Bots aren't getting through on ADC anymore.
For someone that's bot illiterate, what did they change? I've been super anti-Adidas bc of their lack of effort in preventing bots so I'm interested in what they did to prevent them this time. I hit for the first time ever this time so I'm pleased with that.

Damn I've been at work for 3 hours and still can't shake off the L I took this morning. Had my size 11 in cart at 10:50 EST, but I tried to log in instead of checking out as a guest and that's what messed me up. After that it was nothing but inventory errors every time I got through splash.

I try to keep telling myself that the 1 pair of Black/Whites I have is all the Yeezy I'll ever need, but these were so nice that I just can't let it go (especially given the generous stock numbers). =/

Last edited:
Quality ain't up to par for this release.....Have a look at the boost wrap...I seen lots of pairs too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom