ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what time did Haven drop? Missed it when I was out picking up my pair
ohwell.gif
Haven  only dropped Acronym AF1s today

Anyone noticed the boost on these are more cushy than the previous v2's? The knit seems looser too. I think these are the most comfortable yet.

Getting saltier by the hour...

Damn ADC screwed me. One click away from finalizing the purchase, then crashed. Then proceeded to tease me with a 1 in my cart

Is ok BIGTEN BRO. I went 0/3... My personal phone on cellular, chrome and chrome incognito hit but got 'all pairs reserved try again' and back into queue page. 
nthat.gif

Was so close to getting my size on adc earlier. Got past splash within 20min of stock going live and made it all the way to the final checkout button. Gave me an error once i clicked it i was livid bruh 

Anyone noticed the boost on these are more cushy than the previous v2's? The knit seems looser too. I think these are the most comfortable yet.
I thought it was just me... These are supreme comfort (Don't press down in the toebox area like the Blackfriday/oreos do)  For anyone wondering: I would go with your UB size in these. No need to size up any further. Definitely keeping a pair to rock.

Last edited:
Guy trying to trade me these on Facebook should this box be a warning sign?
Only one corner looks effed up so I'd proceed with caution. The ones from China are usually 360 banged up, but the fakes are so good nowadays that if i didn't buy it from retail or someone i know / trust then i'd just pass

Was so close to getting my size on adc earlier. Got past splash within 20min of stock going live and made it all the way to the final checkout button. Gave me an error once i clicked it i was livid bruh 

Same, but 45 min in on both iphone cell and ipad wifi after paypal back to ADC.
Then inventory errors. Wasted 2 hours.

<1% probably in general 

I've never heard someone say they got a fake from GOAT and only seen 1 from Stockx and that was never confirmed. 
i am looking at GOAT now and there's a pair of these BREDS on listed with no box..

that right there is an immediate red flag to me.. so makes me question the validity of their check process... 

dont get finessed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom