ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking if I wanna trade my breds V2's for a red stripe...
Did the red stripes come in a 12.5?

Always forget to sign in when I buy from adidas. 
eyes.gif

The way google automatically keeps you up to date with packages is such a convenience 

couldnt get through on ADC, but i did get through on yeezy supply for me and my sons pair. I wanted a second pair for me but one will do.

I heard yeezysupply redirected to a checkout website. Where you able to sheckout via PayPal or shopify or manually enter cc info

I hit the payment loop on ADC after going for a second pair on there. It kept asking me to redo my payment info. I did it a couple times then switched to PayPal and another card with no luck of another pair being bought. Does anybody know how to fix that in the future?

Get off the site so someone can get pass the splash so they can cop one pair :smh:

Last edited:
Can't say for sure but based on my city, it seems like that was the case.  I was able to get stock numbers from a couple of places and it appears that they got slightly less of these than belugas but the difference isn't crazy.  I'd say 10-20% less
Just posting View media item 2330299 Breds, Silvers, Belugas- no particular order but definitely top 3.

Last edited:
Breds are the first pair of yeezys I ever put in for and I was fortunate to score on the app coming from a Jordan 1 guy I'm thinking of putting these in nearly daily rotation I hear the durability is awesome however I'd like to hear from the experts

I heard yeezysupply redirected to a checkout website. Where you able to sheckout via PayPal or shopify or manually enter cc info
well you heard wrong.. kinda. the shoes were hosted on a totally different site, its not like you carted the shoes on the regular yeezysupply site and then got redirected. just like every other YS drop, CC only no paypal - and it was a shopify site so unless they change the site again for the next drop its gonna get botted up

you shoulda stopped submiting payment after 2 payment errors where paypal gives you confirmation but adidas doesnt. now you flagged for the next drop

Yeah I threw on my PB's for a shoot yesterday abd had my Oreo's and I really dont think I need another black based pair.

I was debating heavy which oneto use for my fit already. :lol: Imagine a 3rd pair...

I feel the same. By July 2015 I only had one pair (paid resell on Turtle Doves). I now have 5 pairs (GG 750, Moonrock 350, Bred V2, Beluga V2, and Red stripe V2)
lol by july 2015 there had only been 2 yeezy releases haha saying you only had 1 pair is already impressive by july 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom