ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seems like that would be an Adidas  problem...  Unless a retail employee switched shoes  on purpose...  but you don't have a way to prove that so.
This is why I always open up the box to double check the sizing/shoe before leaving the store.

Adidas only allows a certain amount of devices before they start banning your IP. I had it happen to me during the Oreo release. I had like 3 laptops and two phones using the wifi. My suggestion is take fhe phones off of wifi

With that being said will adidas cancel multiple orders on same wifi? Me and my sister hit she wears a completely different size than me though

Last edited:
if by norcal you mean around Sacramento area or bay area ? Bay area retailers should get a lot. The footlocker in downtown SF (Westfield mall) got a lot of pairs in the blk/white and bred colorways, maybe even the black friday releases but im not sure, theres also an Adidas in SF. In sacramento, it is scarce, only one store gets them and theyre the Champs in Arden mall. The blk/white colorway only got around 20 pairs, and then the bred v2 that came out yesterday they had 42 pairs (got a friend that works in Champs).
Yea I was wondering in the Bay Area. It does look like Bay Area have less stores than in LA. But sf might have more pairs and other stores/boutiques

Yea I was wondering in the Bay Area. It does look like Bay Area have less stores than in LA. But sf might have more pairs and other stores/boutiques
I live in SF and it's pretty difficult getting anything here, I would think LA has better odds

If I didn't get shipping confirmation from ys does that mean it hasn't shipped yet?
If I buy my size 12 and keep it deadstock for 20 years will i have to size up .5 to compensate?
If you went back 3-4 pages you would have your answer.

Same questions every 2 pages. Yes I'm old.

Broke em out today.
those look sick! 
pimp.gif

With that being said will adidas cancel multiple orders on same wifi? Me and my sister hit she wears a completely different size than me though

Nah I think as long as you got your order email from adidas online store you should be good. If you used two different credit cards as well then I don't see why they wouldn't let? we were able to get three pairs total in my household, but all 3 different credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom