ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The different names in paypal is ok. I've sold to people that had their PP names with different names for the address. But for it to be shipped to chinatown? Potentially allowing him to swap them out for fakes and dispute it on ebay resolution center. 
lol

Anyone who has these in hand already, is the primeknit different than the other v2s that have released?

Someone posted (many, many pages back) a video of a guy saying that there was more elastic in the foot opening / ankle area?

I have Belguas, Red stripes, and Breds and PK seems softer on the Breds and not as rigid

agree.  nevertheless won't be using eBay as a selling platform going forward.  too much of a risk and a risk not worth taking.
Might as well use stockx or goat since they charge the same fees anyways. Let them handle flakers or scammers. Plus more you sell, lower the fees get. 

The different names in paypal is ok. I've sold to people that had their PP names with different names for the address. But for it to be shipped to chinatown? Potentially allowing him to swap them out for fakes and dispute it on ebay resolution center. 
Yea, I wasn't too comfortable.  I mean I'm local in NYC as well.  Thats what my fear was - the authentic pair being swapped out for fakes, and not being able to tell the different between real vs. fake.  eBay wasn't very reassuring either.  When I called, they said that if a buyer initiates a return, I have to accept no matter what.  

Might as well use stockx or goat since they charge the same fees anyways. Let them handle flakers or scammers. Plus more you sell, lower the fees get. 
Yea, I've had a really great experience using GOAT thus far.  Plus, I don't really want to sell them to begin with.  Purposely listed them high, and sure enough someone initiated a purchase anyway.  

1.  eBay account created just today, with the username: l-tondo-0ohj9k   since he created today, he also had 0 feedback obviously. 

2.  Payment received under the name "Shelby Keeton", but I was shipping to a confirmed address of Dong Li, addressed to a hardware store in Chinatown, NYC.

3.  Immediate harassment of shipping out the sneakers ASAP, etc etc.
These are ALL red flags. You made the right choice.

your straight,  I'm waiting as  well
I received one shipping confirmation email, still waiting on the second order. i THINK as long as you received an order confirmation email on release day then you should be okay.. but I don't want to jinx it :frown:

I copped SBB at resell

One pair at $360 the other at $400 :lol:

Both from NTers one from airforceoneking the other I forgot who

Yes I don't like em anymore but trading one for one is basically paying resells and I think you offered me Oreos which I'm not a big fan of

Like I said, anything slightly limited I don't hit.

Didn't you hit on GG 750s? You can trade those for any of the 350 V2s plus cash

yall need some situational awareness
laugh.gif

I still haven't received my shipping, sometimes it's takes a day or two for releases. I called them today about it.
It takes longer than a day or 2 a lot of the time. Adidas does it in batches. I've had packages not shipped until the Wednesday after the drop. Don't bother Adidas by calling until at least that long after lol 

I was a little confused during the release on Yeezy Supply. I guessed random passwords, including yeezy and pablo. On my third attempt, I refreshed the page and it led me to the product page.

I'm not sure if the password really mattered. Another NT'er in here got through without even seeing the password page.

I resfrehed and got through without having to input password

hey everyone - looking to hear what your thoughts on r/e this scenario.

Posted a pair of the BRED, in an 8.5 on eBay for $625,  with $15 shipping as a BIN.
Sold a few hrs ago, with immediate payment.  I ultimately cancelled the order after having some reservations.  A few red flags stood out to me though:

1.  eBay account created just today, with the username: l-tondo-0ohj9k  since he created today, he also had 0 feedback obviously. 

2.  Payment received under the name "Shelby Keeton", but I was shipping to a confirmed address of Dong Li, addressed to a hardware store in Chinatown, NYC.

Was I overreacting about canceling the sale?  I've heard horror stories and have had much success selling on GOAT so didn't want to take the risk of getting screwed over.

Thoughts?!  Appreciate your honest feedback!

If you don't feel comfortable, I don't blame you. I think you did the right thing. I'm very cautious and with all that going on, would have easily canceled and blocked the buyer

hey everyone - looking to hear what your thoughts on r/e this scenario.

Posted a pair of the BRED, in an 8.5 on eBay for $625,  with $15 shipping as a BIN.
Sold a few hrs ago, with immediate payment.  I ultimately cancelled the order after having some reservations.  A few red flags stood out to me though:

1.  eBay account created just today, with the username: l-tondo-0ohj9k  since he created today, he also had 0 feedback obviously. 

Was I overreacting about canceling the sale?  I've heard horror stories and have had much success selling on GOAT so didn't want to take the risk of getting screwed over.

Thoughts?!  Appreciate your honest feedback!

Hell no, you don't sell to that ebay account.
Did good, peace of mind always goat or x now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom