ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Tried on one of my size 12 breds... they fit just like the other V2's lengthwise... Tight. EXCEPT these are a little tighter around the ankle because of the extra padding.

2. Not a fan of the extra ankle padding... didn't like it in the Pirate Black 2.0 either... Changes the look on larger feet. So I recommend sizing up for two reasons* (now) if you have a wider* foot. For me that's a 12.5 so I remain a non-insole guy in the V2...

3. Buying yeezy's on the secondary market is simply not for the novice...  Never had to do it and REALLY love the idealistic idea of stock X, goat authentication etc. but because there is a 1000% certainty that my pair will come from a facility where fakes are present... it's a non-starter here famo (some fakes are good enough to pass imho).  I can do better than those odds relying on myself rather it be F&F, ebay, fb, or whatever but I have also been collecting for a couple decades now...  

I could care less about fancy hang tags from a guy fresh off his lunch break.... that prolly hit a bowl of banger before and after his subway footlong.... depending on how him and his girl are getting along that week...  ok ok  I'm done... hehe...  

1. Tried on one of my size 12 breds... they fit just like the other V2's lengthwise... Tight. EXCEPT these are a little tighter around the ankle because of the extra padding.

2. Not a fan of the extra ankle padding... didn't like it in the Pirate Black 2.0 either... Changes the look on larger feet. So I recommend sizing up for two reasons* (now) if you have a wider* foot. For me that's a 12.5 so I remain a non-insole guy in the V2...

3. Buying yeezy's on the secondary market is simply not for the novice...  Never had to do it and REALLY love the idealistic idea of stock X, goat authentication etc. but because there is a 1000% certainty that my pair will come from a facility where fakes are present... it's a non-starter here famo (some fakes are good enough to pass imho).  I can do better than those odds relying on myself rather it be F&F, ebay, fb, or whatever but I have also been collecting for a couple decades now...  

I could care less about fancy hang tags from a guy fresh off his lunch break.... that prolly hit a bowl of banger before and after his subway footlong.... depending on how him and his girl are getting along that week...  ok ok  I'm done... hehe...  
Everyone has a different opinion about sizing on these -- it's fascinating. Thanks for sharing

For the people who already have these new v2 Bred in hand, how do they look in real life compared to the black friday pairs and black white? Which are your favorite v2's so far?
Got them all. Looks...Would probably say...

1. Red Stripe

2. White Stripe

3. Bred

4. Green Stripe

5. Copper

From all that have been ~confirmed so far...

1. Red Stripe

2. White Stripe

3. Beluga

4. Bred

5. Zebra

6. Blanca*

7. Green Stripe

8. Copper

Just got shipping email from ADC, so for those of you that are worried, I am sure yours will come eventually.

Guys if I miss out on the Zebras, will a DS Beluga be an equal trade? What do you guys think Zebras
Will be going for?

Ive also thought about trading my extra Belugas
For black/red pair seeing that they're going for about the same resell price.

I can see Belugas going up when everyone strikes out on Zebras

YS and Eastbay shipped. I *****ed and moaned to ADC and they emailed me that FedEx is shipping my personal pair. Odd that it's not ups but I should get my pair Thurs and the others Friday or next week.

YS and Eastbay shipped. I *****ed and moaned to ADC and they emailed me that FedEx is shipping my personal pair. Odd that it's not ups but I should get my pair Thurs and the others Friday or next week.
Suprised that YS shipped that quick

Suprised that YS shipped that quick
well I'm guessing they did because I checked ups app and it said a pair is being shipped but I actually think it's my ADC pair. ADC customer service said that FedEx would be the courier. So either they just said the wrong courier or YS shipped. I could care less about the YS pairs I just want the ADC pair since that's my pair.

Notice on my debit card the processing on my YS orders went away so I'm guessing there shipping soon

Last edited:
well I'm guessing they did because I checked ups app and it said a pair is being shipped but I actually think it's my ADC pair. ADC customer service said that FedEx would be the courier. So either they just said the wrong courier or YS shipped. I could care less about the YS pairs I just want the ADC pair since that's my pair.
yep just got the ACD tracking so no FedEx. Happy that customer service got back to me. So complaining to ADC worked

YS hasnt shipped yet they still busy bodying people's orders
laugh.gif

For the people who already have these new v2 Bred in hand, how do they look in real life compared to the black friday pairs and black white? Which are your favorite v2's so far?

The breds look way better on feet than the black friday and oreo pair imo. But my favorite is still the beluga, even if i do end up liking the zebras more, i would still think the belugas are the best looking yeezy on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom